- 1 How do I start a BDO farm?
- 2 How do they fertilize and water crops in BDO?
- 3 How does BDO make organic fertilizer?
- 4 Is farming worth it BDO?
- 5 Where should I grind BDO?
- 6 Where can I get a fence in BDO?
- 7 Where can I buy dry mane grass in BDO?
- 8 How do I increase my mastery level in BDO?
- 9 How do I get a job at BDO?
- 10 How can I increase my BDO contribution points?
- 11 Which fertilizer is best BDO?
- 12 Where can I buy organic fertilizer in BDO?
- 13 Where can I buy byproduct fertilizer in BDO?
How do I start a BDO farm?
To start farming you will need to rent a fence from an NPC using “Contribution points”. Contribution points are earned by completing quests. Contribution points can be seen in the top left along with your Skill points and Energy. You can rent up to 10 farms in TOTAL (eg.
How do they fertilize and water crops in BDO?
You can make your own or go buy some from marketplace. It’s not very expensive. Step 2: Right click on your water and your fertilizer until the bars are showing full. The water and fertilizer will be applied to all the crops in that farm fence.
How does BDO make organic fertilizer?
- Drying 5 grain to create Inorganic Fertilizer.
- Shaking and Mixing 3 Inorganic Fertilizer and 2 Leavening Agent to create Fertilizer Byproduct.
- Shaking and Mixing 2 Distilled Waters (Heating River Water) and 1 Fertilizer Byproduct creates Organic Fertilizer.
Is farming worth it BDO?
Farming is one of the most profitable uses for your Contribution Points, but if you don’t like it, it will just end up being a chore. After spending 100 Contribution on Strong Fences, it can be leveled fairly quick.
Where should I grind BDO?
Best Grinding Spots
- Recommended Grinding Spots For Newer Players.
- Star’s End 261+ AP, 309+ DP.
- Sycraia Underwater Ruins 269+ AP, 330+ DP.
- Abandoned Monastery 269+ AP, 330+ DP.
- Kratuga 245+ AP. 309+ DP.
- Hystria Ruins 245+ AP, 301+ DP.
- Aakman 245+ AP, 301+ DP.
- Manshaum Forest 230+ AP, 258+ DP.
Where can I get a fence in BDO?
Most fences are rented from NPC for contribution points (CP) but Jemkas in Northern Guard Camp gives you a Shabby Fence for free as quest reward once you hit Gathering: beginner (6) or finished the “Go to the Northern Heidel Quarry” quest.
Where can I buy dry mane grass in BDO?
Dry Mane Grass Nodes
- Your workers can collect Dry Mane Grass from these Nodes:
- Tshira Ruins 1 in Drieghan. Node Drieghan Tshira Ruins [2CP] Tshira Ruins 1 [2CP] Farm. Tshira Ruins 1. Drieghan. – Contribution Points: 2. Dry Mane Grass.
How do I increase my mastery level in BDO?
Life Skill Mastery can also be increased by items like Loggia clothes, various tools, and accessories. Processing Mastery: allows you to mass process multiple items at one time with a Processing Stone. Example: Master 3 gives 23 batches with one single Process.
How do I get a job at BDO?
The nearest Work Supervisor can be found by using the NPC Finder button at the top right of the screen. Click on the Pickaxe icon labeled Worker. Talk to the Work Supervisor (R) and find the button labeled Contract Workers. Each time you attempt to hire a worker, it will cost 5 energy and require 1 lodging.
How can I increase my BDO contribution points?
The only way to increase your contribution points pool is by gaining contribution experience. There are three ways to gain contribution experience. These are completing quests, by doing alchemy and cooking for contribution points. When you gain enough contribution experience you gain a contribution point.
Which fertilizer is best BDO?
Organic Fertilizer can be created by blending Byproduct Fertilizer with Water and is the most effective fertilizer.
Where can I buy organic fertilizer in BDO?
Organic Fertilizer Central Market Profit – How to Obtain: Use Shaking in the Processing window (L) on Byproduct Fertilizer x1 and Distilled Water x2, Purified Water x2, Bottle of Sea Water x3, Bottle of River Water x3, Bottle of Turbid Water x3, OR Bottle of Clean Water x3.
Where can I buy byproduct fertilizer in BDO?
Byproduct Fertilizer can be produced by Fermenting Inorganic Fertilizer. Byproduct Fertilizer Central Market Profit
- – Marketplace Information.
- Market Price: 3,400 Silver.
- Warehouse Capacity: 0.10 VT.