- 1 How does the technology improve agricultural sustainability or efficiency?
- 2 Are technological advancements in agriculture sustainable?
- 3 How can technology help in farming?
- 4 Which technological progress in agriculture enable the development of sustainable environment friendly agriculture?
- 5 What are the negative effects of agricultural technology?
- 6 How do you motivate farmers to sustain?
- 7 What are the benefits of sustainable agriculture?
- 8 What is new in agriculture technology?
- 9 What are the advantages and disadvantages of using technology in farming and production?
- 10 What are modern methods of farming?
- 11 How can we improve farming?
- 12 What inventions helped farmers?
- 13 What is a major environmental problem caused by using the agricultural practice of tilling is?
- 14 Why some farmers do not adopt a certain technology?
- 15 How did environmental changes and new technologies affect the development of agriculture?
How does the technology improve agricultural sustainability or efficiency?
Importance of Agricultural Technology Higher crop productivity. Decreased use of water, fertilizer, and pesticides, which in turn keeps food prices down. Reduced impact on natural ecosystems. Less runoff of chemicals into rivers and groundwater.
Are technological advancements in agriculture sustainable?
Massive Technological Advances Create a New Era for Sustainable Farming. The use of new technology in agriculture offers many benefits to farmers all over the world. Among these benefits are an increase in yields and cost-saving on fertilizers and pesticides.
How can technology help in farming?
Here are some examples of how modern technology can be used to improve agriculture:
- Monitoring and controlling crop irrigation systems via smartphone.
- Ultrasounds for livestock.
- Usage of mobile technology and cameras.
- Crop Sensors.
Which technological progress in agriculture enable the development of sustainable environment friendly agriculture?
with the elimination of the use of chemical plant protection products will enable in the 21st century the development of sustainable environment – friendly agriculture, ie the kind of agriculture thanks to which healthy vegetables, fruits, grains free from pesticides and other chemical plant protection products and
What are the negative effects of agricultural technology?
Farmers and others who come in contact with air, water, and soils polluted by chemical fertilizers and pesticides, for example, may face negative health consequences. By degrading components of the ecosystem, these practices affect the health of plants and animals living within the ecosystem.
How do you motivate farmers to sustain?
Suggestions for sustainable agricultural development include establishment of a reasonable market and agricultural subsidy mechanisms, basic and vocational education for young adults, effective agricultural instruction and environmental education agencies and two-way communication mechanisms.
What are the benefits of sustainable agriculture?
- Increase profitable farm income.
- Promote environmental stewardship.
- Enhance quality of life for farm families and communities.
- Increase production for human food and fiber needs.
What is new in agriculture technology?
GIS software and GPS agriculture. Satellite imagery. Drone and other aerial imagery. Farming software and online data.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using technology in farming and production?
24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Technology in Agriculture
- Modern machines can control the efforts of farmers.
- They reduce the time.
- Used supply water to the crops.
- While Machines are useful in sowing the seeds.
- they are used in the transportation.
- Irrigational technology.
- Application of synthetic fertilizers.
What are modern methods of farming?
What Are The Modern Ways Of Farming?
- Monoculture: Although this method is a modern method, it is also one of the conservative means of farming.
- Chemical pest control: Pests are any living creatures that cause harm to your farm produce.
- Genetic Manipulation:
- Application of Inorganic Fertilizer:
How can we improve farming?
5 Key Measures to Improve Farming Productivity
- Smart water management. Using of drop by drop or sprinkler irrigation systems you can increase crop yields up to 50 percent.
- Varieties selection.
- Conservation tillage.
- Farm management software.
What inventions helped farmers?
At one time, food production was hard, laborious work. Thanks to certain agricultural inventions, it has become much easier for farmers to produce food. Here are 7 of those inventions.
- Reaper. For several centuries, small grains were harvested by hand.
- Steam Engine.
What is a major environmental problem caused by using the agricultural practice of tilling is?
Intensive use of tilling contributes severely to the carbon emission. Carbon is stored in the soil and when this last one is altered by tilling, carbon is exposed and released out in the open, becoming CO². This gas is one of the gases of the greenhouse effect and one of the causes of global warming.
Why some farmers do not adopt a certain technology?
Inadequate levels of education, access to advice and pressures on financial resources for some farmers slow the adoption of some technologies, especially those that require a larger scale of operations and where the initial investment costs required are high.
How did environmental changes and new technologies affect the development of agriculture?
How did environmental changes and new technologies affect the development of agriculture? As early humans fine-tuned their hunting and gathering skills, a series of environmental changes and the gradual adaptation of tools that had been used to harvest wild plants contributed to the development of agriculture.