- 1 How do you start Transmog?
- 2 What can you solo in Shadowlands?
- 3 Can you still solo old dungeons in wow?
- 4 Can you solo BFA raids in Shadowlands?
- 5 Can you solo ulduar Shadowlands?
- 6 What should I farm in silithus?
- 7 Why can’t I Transmog some items?
- 8 Can you Transmog Warglaives of Azzinoth?
- 9 Can you Transmog GREY items?
How do you start Transmog?
How Do I Transmog my Gear?
- Since the Legion pre-expansion patch, you can access the new transmog system.
- Go to a transmog NPC in major cities and click on them to open up the transmog window.
- The transmog window is similar to the existing window with a paperdoll and slots you click on to apply transmog.
What can you solo in Shadowlands?
By the end of each expansion, Blizzard expects players to be able to solo raid content from the previous two expansions. This means that by the end of Shadowlands, players should be able to comfortably solo Legion raids including Antorus, the Burning Throne.
Can you still solo old dungeons in wow?
Generally people just solo old content for achievements, transmogs, and mounts/pets. Some can give decent gold, but it’s not a way to level. You ‘re probably fine to start the SL leveling quests. You ‘ll get gear from the main questline.
Can you solo BFA raids in Shadowlands?
The answer, it turns out, was NO. The BFA LL rules only apply to Legion content: you can farm Legion raids at level 50, but the LL cap doesn’t move when you hit level 60. Thus, BFA instances won’t be farmable until the NEXT expansion after Shadowlands (Corgis UnleashedTM).
Can you solo ulduar Shadowlands?
You can solo everything to Warlords and depending on gear half of Legion. Yup and without any issues.
What should I farm in silithus?
Silithus Ore Farming
- Arcane Crystal.
- Azerothian Diamond.
- Star Ruby.
Why can’t I Transmog some items?
The original PVP gear (Grand Marshal/High Warlord) can’t be used for transmogrification. Characters with the appropriate rank will be able to purchase replica armor to unlock these appearances. Items that are invisible or extremely silly will not be added to your Wardrobe.
Can you Transmog Warglaives of Azzinoth?
While Warriors, Rogues, Death Knights, Monks, and Demon Hunters can wield the Warglaives of Azzinoth, only eligible Demon Hunters are able to use the appearance to transmogrify other items. To unlock the appearance for your Demon Hunter, you will need to earn the achievement I’ll Hold These For You Until You Get Out.
Can you Transmog GREY items?
Some grey -quality sets are really detailed and beautiful–but can ‘t be transmogged. However, most grey -quality item sets have uncommon-quality look-alikes. Most notably, there’s uncommon-quality versions of the Twill Set for cloth, leather, and mail users, not to mention individual identical pieces from questing!