- 1 How do I take a picture with fs19?
- 2 What are the controls for Farming Simulator 19?
- 3 How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 Can you open doors in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 How do you fertilize fields in Farming Simulator 19?
- 6 How do you fill the fertilizer spreader in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 How do you fill the sprayer in Farming Simulator 19?
- 8 How do you make a new field in Farming Simulator 19?
How do I take a picture with fs19?
If you’ve activated developer mode, open the console and press tab until you see something like ‘gsToggleflightandNoHudmode’ type true behind it and press enter. After the console is closed, press O, the Hud will disappear. Press your printscreen button and you’ve made a beautiful picture without the Hud.
What are the controls for Farming Simulator 19?
General controls in Farming Simulator 19.
- Movement – WASD.
- Crouch – Ctrl.
- Jump – Space.
- Flashlight – F.
- Camera – C.
- Activate Object – R.
- Enter a Vehicle – E.
- Activate a Hand Tool / Pick-Up – LMB.
How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
Can you open doors in Farming Simulator 19?
With this shed you can only open the large doors from the inside, so you need to open the small door first. This is one of a few sizes to be made.
How do you fertilize fields in Farming Simulator 19?
Oilseed radish is the cheapest and simplest method of fertilization. Use a seeder to plant the radish. When it grows, use a cultivator (preferably with a seeded) to destroy the radish that will enrich the soil.
How do you fill the fertilizer spreader in Farming Simulator 19?
To fill your machines with the goods, attach them to a vehicle (unless they are self-propelled), buy the right pallet in the Shop, and drive the vehicle with the machine to that pallet. You can’t refill the tanks anywhere you want to, this is possible only near the Shop.
How do you fill the sprayer in Farming Simulator 19?
Purchase pallets of liquid fertilizer at store, pull up to pallets, hit R to refill. Purchase the placeable liquid fertilizer tank, pull up to tank, hit R to refill.
How do you make a new field in Farming Simulator 19?
You can only create new fields on a previously purchased plot. Activate in the plough (it cannot be a subsoiler) the option to modify the area with Y key (XONE: LB+Y; PS4: R1+triangle), and you will adjust the lesser fields to your requirements and increase their area for free.