- 1 How do I get Junimos to help my farm?
- 2 How do you make Stardew Valley crops grow faster?
- 3 Do Junimos harvest in the rain?
- 4 How rare is the dinosaur egg in Stardew Valley?
- 5 What is the best farm layout?
- 6 What sells for the most in Stardew Valley?
- 7 How do you get rich in Stardew Valley?
- 8 Does speed Gro work on trees?
- 9 How do you fertilize a Stardew tree?
- 10 Should I use speed grow on strawberries?
- 11 Which is better excavator or gemologist?
- 12 Which is better fighter or scout?
How do I get Junimos to help my farm?
Players can purchase a Junimo Hut from the Wizard after completing the Goblin Problem Quest. Once placed, Junimos will live in the hut on the player’s farm. They’ll automatically harvest any ripe crops within range of the hut and store them inside, where they can be gathered by the player at any time.
How do you make Stardew Valley crops grow faster?
Guaranteed to increase growth rate by at least 10%. Mix into tilled soil. Spring Crops Bundle in the Pantry. Speed-Gro can be placed on tilled soil before or after planting a seed, or at any stage of crop growth.
Do Junimos harvest in the rain?
Junimos will not collect crops in the rain.
How rare is the dinosaur egg in Stardew Valley?
The chance is still small (around 0.8 or 0.9%), but still slightly higher than from an artifact spot, which are less common than fishing treasure chests as well.
What is the best farm layout?
[Top 15] Stardew Valley Best Farm Layouts
- Spacious Farm. For players who don’t want an overly claustrophobic farm, this spacious farm layout is both efficient and spread out.
- Orchard Farm.
- Animal Farm.
- Junimo Farm.
- Bee Farm.
- Organized Farm.
- Forest Farm.
- Wood Planked Farm.
What sells for the most in Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley: 18 Of The Most Expensive Items You Can Sell
- 1 Legendary Fish.
- 2 Wine.
- 3 Treasure Chest.
- 4 Sweet Gem Berry.
- 5 Prismatic Shard.
- 6 Lava Eel/Ice Pip/Blobfish.
- 7 Truffle Oil.
- 8 Rabbit’s Foot.
How do you get rich in Stardew Valley?
How to get rich transforming your Stardew Valley farm into a winery
- Start with a blank slate.
- Farming things other than crops.
- Digging deep into the mines.
- Becoming a berry baron.
- Getting into the alcohol game.
Does speed Gro work on trees?
[Question] Does Speed Gro work on Trees /Fruit Trees? Trees get planted into untilled soil, so by rule they do not, no.
How do you fertilize a Stardew tree?
It can be crafted at Foraging level 7. Seeds/saplings already sprinkled with Tree Fertilizer take on a red hue until fully grown. Most fertilized trees advance one stage of growth each night until stage 4, reaching the final stage of growth after two nights.
Should I use speed grow on strawberries?
Then your strawberries will take 7 days to mature. So it’s very important to treat the speed – gro like it’s quality fertilizer and make sure to apply it before you put the crops in.
Which is better excavator or gemologist?
At level 10, you can pick between excavator and gemologist. Excavator doubles your chance to find geodes and gemologist makes gems worth 30% more. Objectively excavator is the best one to take. Sure, gems being worth 30% more is nice, but not nearly as nice as a double chance to find geodes.
Which is better fighter or scout?
It might seem like Scout is the better choice, but since crit chance is multiplicative fighter is actually the better choice. Not only will you do more consistent damage, but you also get some more HP to make you tankier in combat. Scout offers no HP and inconsistent damage.