- 1 What is the difference between farming and hybrid base in COC?
- 2 What is the use of farming in COC?
- 3 What is the best base layout for clash of clans?
- 4 Why are war bases different COC?
- 5 What is hybrid attack in COC?
- 6 Is CoC a dead game?
- 7 What is a dead base?
- 8 Which language in CoC gives more loot?
- 9 What’s the best army in clash of clans?
- 10 How do I get Otto Hut?
- 11 How can I copy my CoC base from Internet?
- 12 Who is the best clash of clans player?
What is the difference between farming and hybrid base in COC?
Farming meaning focusing on getting resources i.e gold, elixer, dark elixer. So the base that’s able to protect the resources at it’s best is called farming.
What is the use of farming in COC?
Farming is a term in which the player changes her or his attributes of attacking and defending so that s/he is mostly focused on resources, not trophies. It involves intentionally losing so that you drop down to lower levels, giving you the opportunity to attack weaker opponents.
What is the best base layout for clash of clans?
‘ Clash of Clans ‘ Builder: Top 10 Layouts You Need to See
- A Stage Layout That Offers Ample Protection for Heroes and Resource Bases.
- A Town Hall 9 Hybrid Base for Clan Wars.
- An Ultimate Town Hall 7 Layout That’s a Good Trophy Base.
- A Town Hall 8 Village Layout That’s Good at Protecting Your Gold Storage.
Why are war bases different COC?
War Base is kept seperate from your Home Village because you need to protect your Town Hall in Clan Wars while you can still have a Farming Base as your Home Village.
What is hybrid attack in COC?
Hybrid Attacks are a kind of cyberattack where the perpetrator blends two or more kinds of tools to carry out the assault. The latter would apply a brute-force attack upon each possible match.
Is CoC a dead game?
Clahs of Clans is NOT dead. Supercell keeps the game being actualized with all kind of things recently, such a great example being the TH12. This new super update brought the Electric Dragon and the and the Siege Machine.
What is a dead base?
Abandoned Bases, often called dead bases, are a rare “treat” in the Clash of Clans realm. They have the opportunity to serve as an oasis of easy Gold and Elixir with other bases seemingly devoid of loot.
Which language in CoC gives more loot?
Originally Answered: Which language is better for high loot in coc? There is no such thing that changing language will give you more loot. This feature has been installed in game to spread it world wide. You use your tatics to get more loot and trophies.
What’s the best army in clash of clans?
Here are ten of the most popular and devastating Clash of Clans attacks that you can use to dominate your opponents.
- 1 King/Queen/Healers/Golems/Wiz.
- 2 Drags/P.E.K.K.A.s/Healers/Giants.
- 3 Giants/Gobs/Archers.
- 4 Golems/Wiz/P.E.K.K.A.s.
- 5 Golems/Valks/Hog Riders.
- 6 Balloons/Archers.
- 7 Giants/Wiz/Healers.
- 8 Giants/Wiz/Loons.
How do I get Otto Hut?
In order to obtain O.T.T.O Hut level 2 you must gear up all three types of buildings (Cannon, Archer Tower, and Mortar) in your Home Village. For level 3 you need to upgrade Cannon Carts to level 18. For level 4 you need to upgrade the Mega Tesla to level 9.
How can I copy my CoC base from Internet?
Go to clan search, Mark your targeted TH Player and join the clan. Once you Join it, Visit the player”s base then you will find Copy Layout Button at the top right-hand side, Click on that, save it and Join your Clan back.
Who is the best clash of clans player?
Top Players of Clash of Clans
- George Yao also known as Jorge Yao spent six months as the number 1 ranked player in the world.
- Lee, another high ranking CoC player who asked his name not to be made public said he spend over $5000 on the game.