- 1 What is the most populous western state?
- 2 What is the largest northeastern state?
- 3 What are the 10 least populated states?
- 4 What is the least populated state in the world?
- 5 Which northeastern state had the largest white population?
- 6 Which state has the least population per square mile?
- 7 What is the smallest state in the Northeast?
- 8 What state is the cheapest to live in?
- 9 What is the blackest city in America?
- 10 Which state is the best to live in financially?
- 11 Which country is No 1 in world?
- 12 Which is world’s smallest country?
- 13 What race has the largest population in the world?
What is the most populous western state?
California has emerged as the most populous state and one of the top 10 economies in the world.
What is the largest northeastern state?
New York is the largest Northeastern state. Massachusetts is the state using ten percent of land for farming. Rhode Island is the smallest Northern state.
What are the 10 least populated states?
Here is a list of the top ten least populated states in the country:
- Wyoming ( Population: 581,075)
- Vermont ( Population: 623,251)
- District of Columbia ( Population: 714,153)
- Alaska ( Population: 724,357)
- North Dakota ( Population: 770,026)
- South Dakota ( Population: 896,581)
- Delaware ( Population: 990,334)
What is the least populated state in the world?
1. Vatican City: With a population of around 1,000 people (as per 2017 data), Vatican City is the least populated country in the world.
Which northeastern state had the largest white population?
The correct answer is A) New York. In the years 1840-1850, the Northeastern state that had the largest white population was New York. During that decade, a great number of immigrants from Europe arrived in the United States.
Which state has the least population per square mile?
As a whole, there were 93 residents per square mile in the U.S., and Alaska was the state with the lowest population density, with 1.28 residents per square mile.
What is the smallest state in the Northeast?
The smallest state in the Northeastern regions of the United States is Rhode Island. In fact, Rhode Island is the smallest of all 50 states.
What state is the cheapest to live in?
The cheapest state to live in in the United States is Mississippi. Overall, Mississippi’s average cost of living is about 15% lower than the national average cost of living. Mississippi’s living wage is only $48,537 and has the cheapest personal necessities anywhere in the country.
What is the blackest city in America?
Cities with the highest percentage of African American people
|Rank||City||Total African Americans|
|5||Miami Gardens, FL||81,776|
Which state is the best to live in financially?
Top States to Live in
Which country is No 1 in world?
List of countries (and dependencies) ranked by area
|#||Country||Tot. Area (Km²)|
Which is world’s smallest country?
The smallest country in the world is Vatican City, with a landmass of just 0.49 square kilometers (0.19 square miles). Vatican City is an independent state surrounded by Rome.
What race has the largest population in the world?
The world’s largest ethnic group is Han Chinese, with Mandarin being the world’s most spoken language in terms of native speakers. The world’s population is predominantly urban and suburban, and there has been significant migration toward cities and urban centres.