- 1 Where should I quest at level 80?
- 2 What Ilvl should I be for Shadowlands Mythic?
- 3 How do you get the best gear in Shadowlands?
- 4 What level is Pandaria Shadowlands?
- 5 Why can’t I queue for heroic dungeons Shadowlands?
- 6 Who has the highest item level in wow?
- 7 Does Torghast drop gear?
- 8 Can you solo old content in Shadowlands?
- 9 Can you solo ulduar Shadowlands?
- 10 Are Transmogs account wide?
- 11 What’s the highest item level in WOW Shadowlands?
- 12 What do you do at level 60 in Shadowlands?
- 13 How many Legendaries can you wear in Shadowlands?
Where should I quest at level 80?
- Jade Forest ( 80 -90)
- Valley of the Four Winds (81-90)
- Krasarang Wilds (81-90)
- Kun-Lai Summit (82-90)
- Townlong Steppes (83-90)
- Dread Wastes (84-90)
What Ilvl should I be for Shadowlands Mythic?
160 for base mythic. So for a 185, a +5 is a good level. 187 is enough to deal with 10’s if you have the experience and knowledge.
How do you get the best gear in Shadowlands?
Running Mythic+ dungeons is one of the best ways to gear up in Shadowlands. The lowest keystone (+2) dungeons offer item level 187 gear, while the highest (+15) award item level 210.
What level is Pandaria Shadowlands?
New players to the game will have to level a character from 10 to 50 through Battle for Azeroth to unlock this feature. Shadowlands Level Squish.
|Expansion||Level in BFA||Level in Shadowlands|
|Mists of Pandaria||90||35|
|Warlords of Draenor||100||40|
|Battle for Azeroth||120||50|
Why can’t I queue for heroic dungeons Shadowlands?
In most cases, the reason is that your gear item level is too low. Mouse over the dungeon name under the Specific Dungeons section, and this will show the reason you cannot queue.
Who has the highest item level in wow?
Item Level Character Rankings
Does Torghast drop gear?
Torghast floors should drop a piece of gear at the end boss.
Can you solo old content in Shadowlands?
Ion Hazzikostas on Soloing Old Raids – Legion Raids Easily Soloable by the End of Shadowlands. By the end of each expansion, Blizzard expects players to be able to solo raid content from the previous two expansions.
Can you solo ulduar Shadowlands?
You can solo everything to Warlords and depending on gear half of Legion. Yup and without any issues.
Are Transmogs account wide?
Yeah it’s account wide, but you can still only transmog items for like items, eg cloth for cloth and mail for mail.
What’s the highest item level in WOW Shadowlands?
Gear starts at a minimum of Item Level 148+ and Conduits start at Item Level 145. Gear scales with your Item Level and Renown up to Item Level 213.
What do you do at level 60 in Shadowlands?
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands – What to Do at Level 60
- Torghast, Tower of the Damned.
- The Runecarver.
- Soulbinds and Conduits.
- Dungeons, World Bosses, and Weekly Quests.
How many Legendaries can you wear in Shadowlands?
While Blizzard lessens restrictions toward the end of the expansion usually, for now, players can only equip one Legendary item and benefit from its powers.