- 1 What is the most dangerous profession?
- 2 What is the number 1 most dangerous job in the world?
- 3 What are the 10 most dangerous jobs?
- 4 What profession has the highest death rate?
- 5 What profession has the highest IQ?
- 6 What job has the highest depression rate?
- 7 What is the easiest job in the world?
- 8 What are the 10 deadliest dogs?
- 9 What is the hardest job in the world?
- 10 What is the smartest job?
- 11 What is the deadliest fish in the world?
- 12 Do dangerous jobs pay more?
- 13 What are the most stressful jobs?
- 14 Which profession has highest cancer rate?
What is the most dangerous profession?
The most dangerous job, logging, was 33 times more dangerous than the average job nationwide. Top 25 most dangerous jobs in the United States
- Logging workers.
- Aircraft pilots and flight engineers.
- Derrick operators in oil, gas, and mining.
- Garbage collectors.
What is the number 1 most dangerous job in the world?
It may not come as much of a surprise that the occupation with the highest fatality rate is logging workers, with 97.6 fatal work injuries per 100,000 workers, making logging occupations the deadliest jobs of 2020.
What are the 10 most dangerous jobs?
Top 10 Most Dangerous Jobs of 2020
- Structural Iron and Steel Workers.
- Farmers, Ranchers and Agricultural Managers.
- Truck Drivers and Other Drivers.
- Refuse and Recyclable Material Collectors.
- Aircraft Pilots and Flight Engineers.
- Fishers and Related Fishing Workers.
- Logging Workers.
What profession has the highest death rate?
But workers in the fishing and hunting industry had the highest mortality rates per 100,000 full-time workers, according to BLS, with 145 deaths per 100,000 people. They were followed by loggers, pilots and flight engineers and roofers.
What profession has the highest IQ?
Doctors (Especially Surgeons) Medical professionals, particularly doctors, bagged the number one spot. A study conducted by the University of Wisconsin indicates that doctors have the highest IQ on average. Before individuals can practice medicine, they need to undergo years of schooling.
What job has the highest depression rate?
The top 10 jobs with the highest rates of depression, according to research, are listed below.
- Public and Private Transportation (16.2%)
- Real Estate (15.7%)
- Social Services (14.6%)
- Manufacturing or Production (14.3%)
- Personal Services (14.3%)
- Legal Services (13.4%)
- Environmental Administration and Waste Services (13.4%)
What is the easiest job in the world?
Easiest Jobs In The World
- Medical research volunteer.
- Ice cream tester.
- Hotel tester.
- Egg donor.
- Life coach.
- Bathroom break coordinator.
- Netflix tagger.
- Deer urine farmer. The urine industry is much bigger than you think.
What are the 10 deadliest dogs?
Top 10 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds in the World
- Great Dane.
- Wolf Hybrid.
- Alaskan Malamute.
- Siberian Husky.
- Dobermann Pinscher.
What is the hardest job in the world?
Let’s take a look at the top 30 hardest jobs in the world.
- Military. All military roles have their difficulties, but challenging roles such as a marine and mercenary are among the hardest in the world.
- Healthcare worker.
- Oil rig worker.
- Alaskan crab fisherman.
- Cell tower climber.
- Iron and steel worker.
What is the smartest job?
Using data from an older study conducted by researchers at the University of Wisconsin, here are 10 jobs typically suited for those with high IQ scores.
- Doctors and surgeons.
- College professors.
- Electrical engineers.
- Materials and design engineers.
- Software and IT professionals.
What is the deadliest fish in the world?
Introducing the stonefish – one of the deadliest fish in our oceans. With its potent venom, crusty skin and razor-sharp spines, this is one formidable creature, capable of killing a human in a matter of hours when a sting is left unchecked.
Do dangerous jobs pay more?
Because certain dangerous jobs will pay you big bucks to take some big risks. The highest- paying dangerous jobs on the list include aircraft pilots and flight engineers (No. 3), hauling in an average of $111,930 a year, followed by farmers, ranchers, and agricultural managers (No.
What are the most stressful jobs?
These are some of the most stressful jobs:
- IT Manager.
- Financial Manager.
- Marriage and Family Therapist.
- Compliance Officer.
Which profession has highest cancer rate?
Professions at a higher risk of exposure and cancer risk include:
- Office jobs.
- Shift work.
- Agriculture and forestry careers.
- Rubber manufacturing jobs.
- Construction and mining work.
- Reducing career-related cancer risk.