- 1 Who is the 1st famous YouTuber?
- 2 Who is the most famous YouTuber today?
- 3 Who is the most viral YouTuber?
- 4 Who is the oldest successful YouTuber?
- 5 Who is the richest YouTuber?
- 6 Who is the most legendary YouTuber?
- 7 Who is the fastest growing YouTuber 2020?
- 8 Who are the top 10 worst YouTubers?
- 9 Who is the most disliked YouTuber?
- 10 How many subscribers do I need to get paid?
- 11 Who is the most famous girl YouTuber?
- 12 Is 30 too old to be a YouTuber?
- 13 Who was the first YouTuber to hit 1 million?
- 14 Who was the first famous Vlogger?
Who is the 1st famous YouTuber?
A YouTuber is anyone who creates video content for the website. This makes co-founder Jawed Karim the first YouTuber when he uploaded a 18-second video called Me at the Zoo in 2005.
Who is the most famous YouTuber today?
1. PewDiePie – 102 Million Subscribers. Of course, at the top of our list is Swedish YouTuber, PewDiePie. Reaching the 100 million subscriber mark in August this year, PewDiePie reigns as the most subscribed individual creator on YouTube.
1. PewDiePie — 108 million subscribers. Video type: PewDiePie is known for his popular videos where he gives commentary while playing video games. His content has expanded into coverage and commentary of internet memes and viral videos.
Who is the oldest successful YouTuber?
Here are ten of the oldest YouTubers ever.
- Judy Graham. Age: 80.
- Shirley Curry. Age: 81.
- Age: 85.
- Mary Bartnicki. Age: 86.
- Lill Droniak. Age: 87.
- Peter Oakley. Age: 87. Channel name: geriatric1927.
- Clara Cannucciari. Age: 98. Channel name: Great Depression Cooking.
- Mastanamma. Age: 106. Channel name: Country Foods.
Who is the richest YouTuber?
Who is the richest YouTuber in the world today? The richest YouTuber in the world today is Jeffree Star with a net worth of $200 million. His net worth is 5x larger than the second richest YouTuber, PewDiePie, who has a net worth of $40 million.
Who is the most legendary YouTuber?
2. Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (PewDiePie) Previously Number 1 in the 2019 version of this post. Felix long reigned as the most popular YouTuber worldwide and creator of many original videos.
Who is the fastest growing YouTuber 2020?
Here are the top 10 fastest growing YouTubers of 2020 in order of their growth in subscribers in the last month according to SocialBlade.
- T-Series. 159M subscribers.
- Vlad and Niki. 56.3M subscribers.
- Kids Diana Show. 66.8M subscribers.
- Like Nastya. 63.1M subscribers.
- James Charles.
- Dixie D’Amelio.
- Chloe Ting.
Who are the top 10 worst YouTubers?
Top Ten Worst YouTubers
- Jake Paul.
- Logan Paul Logan Alexander Paul is an American social media entertainer and actor.
- Sam Pepper.
- Peluchin Entertainment.
- RiceGum Bryan Le, known by his online pseudonym RiceGum, is an American YouTube personality and musician.
Who is the most disliked YouTuber?
As of July 16, 2020, YouTube Rewind 2018 has over 6.5 million more dislikes than Justin Bieber’s Baby. In March 2011, Baby, which then had 1.17 million dislikes, was surpassed by the video for Rebecca Black’s Friday, yielding more than 1.2 million dislikes.
How many subscribers do I need to get paid?
How many subscribers do you need to make money? Based on the YouTube Partner Program eligibility requirements, you need 1,000 or more subscribers to be able to monetize your channel. You also need at least 4,000 watch hours within the last 12 months and have an active Google AdSense account.
Who is the most famous girl YouTuber?
Mexican YouTuber, Mariand Castrejon Castañeda, has the most subscribers of any female on YouTube, with 23.7 million. Best known for her beauty videos, Castañeda also frequently publishes challenge videos, travel vlogs, and fashion tutorials.
Is 30 too old to be a YouTuber?
It seems like you might have noticed an untapped audience. In that case, I would definitely say it’s worth trying. Never to late you had people like TotalBiscuit he was 33 and was very popular be entertaining and interesting people will watch no matter what! No age limit.
Who was the first YouTuber to hit 1 million?
Fred Mills has become the first person in the world to reach one million subscribers with a YouTube channel based on construction and architecture.
Who was the first famous Vlogger?
The First Vlog & Early Vlogging (2000-2004) Adam Kontras was the first to accomplish this on January 2nd, 2000 when he posted a 15-second video of himself sneaking a cat into his apartment building. He had been documenting his personal journey for friends and family to Los Angeles to make it in show business.