- 1 How many magic trees can you find in the Gnome stronghold?
- 2 How many ranges are there in Catherby?
- 3 How much smithing experience does one receive for smelting an Blurite bar?
- 4 How many vine patches can you find in this Vinery Osrs?
- 5 Is it worth paying for magic trees?
- 6 Does celastrus bark grow back?
- 7 How many coins would you need to purchase 133 kebabs?
- 8 Is Waterfall Quest members only?
- 9 How do you unlock Catherby?
- 10 What is the fastest way to level up smithing in runescape?
- 11 How do you smelt Blurite?
- 12 Is Blurite ore tradable?
- 13 Are Col anagram Osrs?
- 14 How many cannons does Lumbridge Castle have?
- 15 Do you want a chance of a mimic boss fight?
How many magic trees can you find in the Gnome stronghold?
List of solutions
|Guard Vemmeldo||How many magic trees can you find inside the Gnome Stronghold?||3|
|Hazelmere / Brimstail||What is 19 to the power of 3?||6859|
|Hickton||How many ranges are there in the Catherby?||2|
|Horphis||On a scale of 1-10, how helpful is Logosia?||1|
How many ranges are there in Catherby?
The answer to his challenge: How many ranges are there in Catherby? is: 2.
How much smithing experience does one receive for smelting an Blurite bar?
It’s a bar of blurite. A blurite bar is a bar of refined blurite. It can be created through the Smithing skill at level 8 by using blurite ore on a furnace, granting 8 Smithing experience.
How many vine patches can you find in this Vinery Osrs?
There are twelve vine patches for players to use, and each seed planted grants the player 0.8% favour.
Is it worth paying for magic trees?
Tree death rate is only around 12.5% so on average the value of protection is 12.5% of a magic seed’s cost and xp. Definitely not worth it, you’ll average like 1 tree lost per plant cycle for magics, not worth it to increase the cost that much to prevent 1 loss.
Does celastrus bark grow back?
Unlike other trees grown in farming patches which regenerate or produce more fruit, the celastrus tree does not regrow bark, but remains in a “harvested” state.
How many coins would you need to purchase 133 kebabs?
The answer to his challenge: How many coins would you need to purchase 133 kebabs from me? is: 399.
Is Waterfall Quest members only?
This article is about the quest. For its music track, see Waterfall (music track). This article has a quick guide found here. Waterfall Quest.
|Release date||24 September 2002 (Update)|
|Quest series||Elf Gnome|
How do you unlock Catherby?
- Walk across White Wolf Mountain from Taverley. Take a Gnome Glider to the top of White Wolf Mountain and walk South.
- Camelot Teleport, then run south-east.
- Catherby Teleport from the Lunar Spellbook.
- Kandarin headgear 3/4 teleport to Sherlock and run north-east.
- Take a Charter ship to Catherby docks.
What is the fastest way to level up smithing in runescape?
There are various methods to get level 1-29 in Smithing. The fastest method is to complete the quest The Knight’s Sword. Then train to level 30 by smithing iron 2h swords. For efficiency’s sake, you might want to consider using rings of forging, which give you a 100% iron smelting rate for 140 ores.
How do you smelt Blurite?
It can be made by using a blurite ore on a furnace. This requires level 8 Smithing, giving 8 experience. A blurite bar can be smithed on an anvil, through the Smithing skill to create blurite bolts (unf), for use in the creation of blurite bolts or blurite crossbow limbs, for use in a blurite crossbow.
Is Blurite ore tradable?
Although blurite is mineable by non-members, you need to be a member to smith it. Thus, it is worthless to non-members except for doing The Knight’s Sword. The Wise Old Man will offer to buy this ore for 4 coins each after completion of The Knight’s Sword.
Are Col anagram Osrs?
An anagram is a string of letters, which can be rearranged into another word or phrase. For example: orchestra is an anagram of carthorse. Medium Anagrams.
|Location||The peak of Ice Mountain west of Edgeville.|
How many cannons does Lumbridge Castle have?
Treasure Trails He will present the player with a challenge scroll which asks, ” How many cannons does Lumbridge Castle have?”, the answer to which is 9.
Do you want a chance of a mimic boss fight?
The elite reward casket has a 1/35 chance of being a mimic, while master reward caskets have a 1/15 chance. The area in which the player fights The Mimic. Navigation.
|Clue scrolls||Beginner Easy Medium Hard Elite Master|
|Reward caskets||Beginner Easy Medium Hard Elite Master|