- 1 How long does it take to grow wheat Nier?
- 2 How do you grow crops in Nier Replicant?
- 3 How do you grow in Nier?
- 4 How do you grow white moonflower Nier?
- 5 What can I sell on Nier Gestalt?
- 6 Can your plants die Nier Replicant?
- 7 How long do crops take to grow Nier Replicant?
- 8 Where is the giant egg in Nier?
- 9 Where is the eagle egg in Nier?
- 10 How many hours is Nier Replicant?
- 11 Do lunar tears drop seeds?
- 12 How do you harvest lunar tears?
- 13 How many endings does NieR Gestalt have?
- 14 What does flowering fertilizer do NieR Replicant?
- 15 Can you get white moonflower seeds NieR Replicant?
How long does it take to grow wheat Nier?
To grow wheat in Nier Replicant, you need to have Wheat Seedling, which can be purchased from the florist. After purchasing it, head back to your house and select the seed, and take care of the plants. After two days or more, you will see plants growing there. You will have to wait for a few days for plants to grow.
How do you grow crops in Nier Replicant?
To plant seeds or bulbs, approach a row and examine a vacant plot. After planting, water the plant. It takes 24 hours of real-time for seeds to bear fruit so what you can do is to manipulate the system clock of your gaming platform of system. If you leave plants for up to two days, they will yield seeds instead.
How do you grow in Nier?
Examine the field next ot NieR’s house to plant any seeds in your possession. Over time, the seeds will grow into flowers, fruits and vegetables that you can harvest. Cultivating is used to grow and produce various flowers or fruits and vegetables for Quests or Recovery Item products.
How do you grow white moonflower Nier?
In Nier Replicant White Moonflower needs be crossbreed by planting other seeds in the garden outside Nier’s house.
- Step 1: Purchase Seeds – Red, Blue, and Gold Moonflower seeds.
- Step 2: Get Indigo Moonflowers seeds by crossbreeding.
- Step 3: Get Peach Moonflowers seeds by crossbreeding.
What can I sell on Nier Gestalt?
It pays to know what you can and can’t actually sell in Nier Replicant. Only the following materials are safe to sell without worry:
- Bat Fang.
- Bat Wing.
- Boar Hide.
- Boar Liver.
- Boar Meat.
- Deer Antler.
- Giant Spider Silk.
- Goat Meat.
Can your plants die Nier Replicant?
Yes they wither after a while.
How long do crops take to grow Nier Replicant?
Farming Flowers and Seeds in Nier Replicant Growing flowers takes one full day, after which point you can harvest them (image on the left above). If you are growing plants to specifically gain seeds, you need to wait until the flowers die, this takes approximately two days.
Where is the giant egg in Nier?
Where can I find Giant Eggs? Giant Eggs can be found in Nier’s village. However, they do not appear in set gathering spots, but instead can randomly be found in any of the sparkling gathering spots found in the village.
Where is the eagle egg in Nier?
How to get Eagle Eggs
- Found in the Aerie village by a hut on the level underneath the Chief’s house.
- Rare drop from the crates in the third and final door of the DLC (Recycled Vessel)
How many hours is Nier Replicant?
For starters, completing the main story of NieR Replicant one time takes around 20 hours on average. This will see players getting Ending A and serves as a complete and satisfying conclusion to the story of the game.
Do lunar tears drop seeds?
Takes 24 hours to bloom, and 48 hours to drop seeds. Drops from the miniboss in the Northern Plains while playing as Kainé in NieR Replicant ver.
How do you harvest lunar tears?
To grow a Lunar Tear, you need to cross-pollinate different flowers. By planting flowers on the same row side-by-side, you can cross-pollinate and combine flowers to create a new color. It’s entirely random, and the type of fertilizer you use / watering doesn’t improve your chances — it only increases the yield.
How many endings does NieR Gestalt have?
There are four endings in NieR RepliCant and NieR Gestalt ( NIER ), five in its remake, each progressively showing the true ending.
What does flowering fertilizer do NieR Replicant?
Fertilizer Description Boosts the speed of plant growth. This makes harvesting flowers or vegetables earlier. Boosts the length of growth and harvest period of plant of vegetable. This makes them not wither in two real-time days.
Can you get white moonflower seeds NieR Replicant?
The NieR Replicant ver. 1.22474487139 Legendary Gardener trophy or achievement is earned by cultivating a White Moonflower. Cultivating the flower is a difficult process because it takes real-world time, and there aren’t any White Moonflower seeds to buy in order to grow it.