- 1 What is the difference between farming and hybrid base in COC?
- 2 Does farming work in clash of clans?
- 3 What are the types of bases in COC?
- 4 Which type of base is best in COC?
- 5 Why are war bases different COC?
- 6 What’s the best army in clash of clans?
- 7 What is the best strategy for clash of clans?
- 8 Is there a town hall 14?
- 9 How can I copy my CoC base from Internet?
- 10 Who is the best clash of clans player?
- 11 Is CoC a dead game?
- 12 What is a dead base?
- 13 Which language in CoC gives more loot?
What is the difference between farming and hybrid base in COC?
Farming meaning focusing on getting resources i.e gold, elixer, dark elixer. So the base that’s able to protect the resources at it’s best is called farming.
Does farming work in clash of clans?
Yes, you can farm at any Town Hall level.
What are the types of bases in COC?
There are two main types of bases used in Clash of Clans, the defensive or “Trophy” base and the “Farming” base. A third type, the “Hybrid”, has features of both.
Which type of base is best in COC?
Hybrid bases intend to protect both the player’s trophies and resources at the same time and is the most typical type of base. As such, it draws aspects from both farming and trophy bases. You generally want to protect the Town Hall with your most powerful defenses.
Why are war bases different COC?
War Base is kept seperate from your Home Village because you need to protect your Town Hall in Clan Wars while you can still have a Farming Base as your Home Village.
What’s the best army in clash of clans?
Here are ten of the most popular and devastating Clash of Clans attacks that you can use to dominate your opponents.
- 1 King/Queen/Healers/Golems/Wiz.
- 2 Drags/P.E.K.K.A.s/Healers/Giants.
- 3 Giants/Gobs/Archers.
- 4 Golems/Wiz/P.E.K.K.A.s.
- 5 Golems/Valks/Hog Riders.
- 6 Balloons/Archers.
- 7 Giants/Wiz/Healers.
- 8 Giants/Wiz/Loons.
What is the best strategy for clash of clans?
10 tips and tricks that will help you win ‘ Clash of Clans ‘
- Upgrade collectors and mines.
- Don’t break your shield.
- Join a clan.
- Upgrade defences.
- Upgrade troops.
- Use cheap attacks, such as “Barch.”
- Put the Town Hall outside the walls. Max Slater-Robins / BI.
- And finally, be patient. Max Slater-Robins / BI.
Is there a town hall 14?
History. The Giga Inferno (at TH14) was introduced in April 12, 2021 ” Town Hall 14 ” update.
How can I copy my CoC base from Internet?
Go to clan search, Mark your targeted TH Player and join the clan. Once you Join it, Visit the player”s base then you will find Copy Layout Button at the top right-hand side, Click on that, save it and Join your Clan back.
Who is the best clash of clans player?
Top Players of Clash of Clans
- George Yao also known as Jorge Yao spent six months as the number 1 ranked player in the world.
- Lee, another high ranking CoC player who asked his name not to be made public said he spend over $5000 on the game.
Is CoC a dead game?
Clahs of Clans is NOT dead. Supercell keeps the game being actualized with all kind of things recently, such a great example being the TH12. This new super update brought the Electric Dragon and the and the Siege Machine.
What is a dead base?
Abandoned Bases, often called dead bases, are a rare “treat” in the Clash of Clans realm. They have the opportunity to serve as an oasis of easy Gold and Elixir with other bases seemingly devoid of loot.
Which language in CoC gives more loot?
Originally Answered: Which language is better for high loot in coc? There is no such thing that changing language will give you more loot. This feature has been installed in game to spread it world wide. You use your tatics to get more loot and trophies.