- 1 How do I sell logs on fs19?
- 2 How do you do forestry on Farming Simulator 15?
- 3 Where can I sell wood chips in fs19?
- 4 How long do trees take to grow fs19 seasons?
- 5 How do you sell logs on Farming Simulator 15?
- 6 How long does it take trees to grow in Farming Simulator 15?
- 7 How do you get silage in fs15?
- 8 How do you cut down a tree with a chainsaw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 9 Is logging fs19 profitable?
- 10 How do you cut down trees in farming simulator?
How do I sell logs on fs19?
The fastest way involves using a harvester (Sampo Rosenlew) and selling cut down trees as woodchips in JENZ HE 700 StA (an object which sells woodchips to the lumber mill). If the placement is good, you can throw 1 meter bales straight to the machine’s belt without needing a loader.
How do you do forestry on Farming Simulator 15?
Forestry or Woodcutting is an activity in Farming Simulator 15.
- Step 1: Buy the Damcon PL 75.
- Step 2: Buy one pallet of saplings at the garden center and load them on the planter by driving near the pallet and hitting R.
- Step 3: Plant the trees and wait for them to grow.
Where can I sell wood chips in fs19?
In case you haven’t found it yet, there’s a woodchip sell point tucked away at the back of the sawmill that you can access even if you don’t own the sawmill. It looks just like the FS17 woodchip sell point (sort of circular fence full of woodchips, sell point in the entrance). Wood chips are indeed only for selling.
How long do trees take to grow fs19 seasons?
Planted trees are harvestable after 2 years and take 5 years to be fully grown.
How do you sell logs on Farming Simulator 15?
Selling logs Logs can be sold to either the station or the lumber yard by using a loader with a log grabber attachment to drop the logs into the train car. In order to receive the largest amount of money from logs, it is best to drop them into the train car at the lumberyard.
How long does it take trees to grow in Farming Simulator 15?
It takes two game days for the saplings to become fully grown trees.
How do you get silage in fs15?
The primary method of producing Silage in bulk is by fermenting Grass and/or Chaff in a fermentation bunker. In both Bjornholm and Westbridge Hills, there are 5 such bunkers: 4 large ones at the Biogas Plant, and a smaller one at the Cow Pasture.
How do you cut down a tree with a chainsaw in Farming Simulator 2015?
To do so, orient the Chainsaw at the angle you wish to cut the tree in, and put the blade edge of the chainsaw right next to the tree. A blue circle will appear, showing you where the tree will cut. Activate the saw and hold it until the cut is complete.
Is logging fs19 profitable?
Forestry is very profitable in the early game. The trees are free and readily available on most maps. Chipping has a higher return than whole logs. The equipment is expensive, but I tried to do forestry with the cheaper stuff and equipment I already had.
How do you cut down trees in farming simulator?
Press up on the d-pad and you’ll have your chainsaw out. Walk up to trees and make your chainsaw turn at an angle. This is an important step, simply walking up to a tree with the chainsaw as is will not lead to any chopping. So, to get it at an angle, hold L1 or LB and then use your control stick to angle it.