- 1 What’s the best map on Farming Simulator 17?
- 2 What maps on Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 4 Where is Denton bakery Farming Simulator 17?
- 5 What crop is the most profitable?
- 6 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 7 How long does grass grow in Farming Simulator 19?
- 8 Can you grow grass in fs17?
What’s the best map on Farming Simulator 17?
Best Farming Simulator 17 Maps To Download (Our Top 20 Picks)
- Serenity Valley II The Rise of Industry.
- Sherwood Park Farm.
- Pine Cove Production.
- Gifts of the Caucasus.
- Bjornholm 17.
- Pleasant Valley Rivers Reloaded.
- South Mountain Creamery Farm.
What maps on Farming Simulator 17?
In Farming Simulator 17, there are two different maps available to the player. These are: Goldcrest Valley. Sosnovka.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Where is Denton bakery Farming Simulator 17?
When you reach the river, Denton Bakery should be just to your left. Before going there, walk west along the river bank, on the northern side. You can find Nugget #86 [782, 1548] at the base of a tree. Now make your way over to Denton Bakery – you’ll need a vehicle for this one.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
How long does grass grow in Farming Simulator 19?
At “Normal” crop growth speed the first growth stage will be reached after 10 hours – about 50% longer than most other crops. However, after only 10 more hours the Grass will have reached its Harvestable stage – much faster than any other crop.
Can you grow grass in fs17?
Whe you are ready to sow, push the O key until the correct seed is selected, such as grass. Then, sow (or use a worker to sow). You can even plant multiple crop types on the same field.