- 1 What does a Tedder do in Farming Simulator?
- 2 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 What trees can you cut down in Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 Do trees grow back in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 How do you cut down a tree with a chainsaw in Farming Simulator 19 ps4?
- 6 Can you mow grass on Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 Do grass bales turn into hay bales fs19?
- 8 Are Hay Tedders necessary?
- 9 What crop is the most profitable?
- 10 What is the most profitable crop fs19?
- 11 Can you sell a field in fs17?
What does a Tedder do in Farming Simulator?
A Tedder is a type of Implement in Farming Simulator 17 designed to turn Grass into Hay. As a Tedder passes over Piles of loose Grass, it will instantly turn them into an equivalent amount of Hay.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
What trees can you cut down in Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 enables the player to cut down every tree found on his land – the money spent on more forest-dense plots can even return to you if you cut down and sell the wood found on them. You can also grow trees and poplars on your field, with poplars being the only source of wood chips.
Do trees grow back in Farming Simulator 19?
Re: Forestry – regrowing? trees will not grow back. they have to be replanted. in the forest just remove the stumps then you can replant it.
How do you cut down a tree with a chainsaw in Farming Simulator 19 ps4?
Go close to a tree on your land, press up on the D-Pad to activate the chainsaw, use LB and Right stick to rotate it sideways, and move around near the tree until a green circle shows through the tree trunk (if the circle is blue, you just need to adjust a bit).
Can you mow grass on Farming Simulator 19?
KUHN GMD 4411 – you can attach one mower to the front and one to the back of your tractor. They are deployed sideways – you can mow two rows of grass with a small cost and without overloading your vehicle (however, you won’t cut grass in the middle row).
Do grass bales turn into hay bales fs19?
As in the basic version of Farming Simulator 19, the grass can be dried and turned into hay, converted into silage in prisms or it can be sold after baling and foliating but only as silage.
Are Hay Tedders necessary?
A crop that is overly dry should not be tedded due to loss of leaf material. For the same reason, forages that are extremely leafy such as alfalfa and clover, should not be excessively tedded, or tedded once brittle. So, for most farmers, a tedder is a needed implement.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.
What is the most profitable crop fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
Can you sell a field in fs17?
1. Mod will allow you in Farming Simulator 2017 to sell and buy the field without deliberation, not close to the selected points of the field. With the help of the key, you can select the next / previous field for purchase or sale, open the sales manager.