- 1 How do you harvest crops in farming simulator 17?
- 2 Does it matter when you harvest in fs19?
- 3 How do you harvest on farming simulator?
- 4 How long does it take for crops to grow on farm simulator 19?
- 5 What does withered mean in Farming Simulator 17?
- 6 How do you fill fertilizer in farming simulator 17?
- 7 What do you do after harvesting in Farming Simulator 19?
- 8 Do not thresh when the crops are too wet fs19?
- 9 What do you do after you harvest a field?
- 10 Where do you fill fertilizer in farming simulator 19?
- 11 What comes after sowing?
- 12 What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
- 13 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 19?
- 14 Does timescale affect crop growth?
How do you harvest crops in farming simulator 17?
To collect any crop, a Harvester must be equipped with the correct type of Harvesting Header for that crop. With the wrong kind of header attached, the harvester will not collect anything. During the harvesting procedure, the Harvester may become full and need to be emptied.
Does it matter when you harvest in fs19?
Re: Ready to harvest doesn’t matter. unless you have plant withering on and if gets past that last stage you call red you will lose that crop
How do you harvest on farming simulator?
You will need a harvester with the right attachment (a special one for a given model and type of crop – icons are listed next to each of them). A harvester moves slowly and stores crop until it is full. When that happens, use a vehicle with a semitrailer, and collect your crop.
How long does it take for crops to grow on farm simulator 19?
The first growth cycle starts at 6:40am when you start the game. After that the growth cycles are every 5:20 on fast, every 6:40 on normal, or 13:20 on slow. Growth is suspended when you do a mission, so the times will be delayed by however long you spend doing missions.
What does withered mean in Farming Simulator 17?
Withered crops will turn grey. If you let your plants stay in the field for too long, they will wither. You can’t do anything with them: the field must be plowed or cultivated and sown.
How do you fill fertilizer in farming simulator 17?
All you have to do is drive a slurry trailer, and fill it.
What do you do after harvesting in Farming Simulator 19?
After each harvest, the fertility of soil returns to its basic level. You can fertilize the field before the sowing/planting stage. You can only fertilize again at each subsequent plant growth stage.
Do not thresh when the crops are too wet fs19?
If the crop is too wet, it must have some sunto dry up before you can fire up your harvester. You mightactually get a warning that the crop is too wet to be threshed. You can driveyour combine in the field, but it won’t cut anything.
What do you do after you harvest a field?
What Do Farmers Do After Harvest?
- Fieldwork: It’s a never-ending job.
- Spraying: Even though October may seem very late to be spraying, we actually sprayed right up until the 23rd.
- Equipment clean-up: The most miserable job of all of harvest comes after it is completed.
Where do you fill fertilizer in farming simulator 19?
To fill your machines with the goods, attach them to a vehicle (unless they are self-propelled), buy the right pallet in the Shop, and drive the vehicle with the machine to that pallet. You can’t refill the tanks anywhere you want to, this is possible only near the Shop.
What comes after sowing?
Sowing → Tilling → Irrigation → Manuring → Weeding → Harvesting → Winnowing → Threshing → Storage.
What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 19?
You can sleep on your farm without taking into account the time related with anticipation of the harvest. You can use the fast timescale option ( sleep ) at night, if you have the Farm House building- at dusk you can get inside and go to sleep. Keep on mind that the time of your sleep is set manually.
Does timescale affect crop growth?
Re: Field growth time Spraying has no effect on the growth time, it only doubles your yield. And the timescale speeds up time, and so it affects your “real life” growth time, even though growth takes the same in-game time.