- 1 Which of the following words means farm in Spanish?
- 2 What is a Mexican farmer called?
- 3 What are the 4 ways to say you in Spanish?
- 4 What is the meaning of zoo in Spanish?
- 5 How do you say complete form in Spanish?
- 6 What is the agriculture of Mexico?
- 7 What is a Spanish Ranchero?
- 8 What is the average farm size in Mexico?
- 9 How do say no in Spanish?
- 10 What’s another word for delicious?
- 11 How do you say delicious?
- 12 What is the formal word for you in Spanish?
- 13 What is your name in Spanish?
Which of the following words means farm in Spanish?
[fɑːm ] noun. granja f ⧫ chacra f (Latin America) (= large) hacienda f ⧫ finca f ⧫ estancia f (Latin America) ⧫ rancho m (Mexico)
What is a Mexican farmer called?
More Spanish words for farmer. el agricultor noun. agriculturist, agriculturalist, husbandman, agrarian. el granjero noun.
What are the 4 ways to say you in Spanish?
You can say tú, usted, ustedes, vos or vosotros. And they all mean the same thing: You!
What is the meaning of zoo in Spanish?
More Spanish words for zoo. el zoo noun. zoo. el parque zoológico noun. zoo.
How do you say complete form in Spanish?
5 Answers. Simply, Por favor, complete este fomulario.
What is the agriculture of Mexico?
The growing of crops is the most important aspect of Mexico’s agriculture, accounting for fifty percent of agricultural output. Main crops include corn, sugarcane, sorghum, wheat, tomatoes, bananas, chili peppers, oranges, lemons, limes, mangos, other tropical fruits, beans, barley, avocados, blue agave and coffee.
What is a Spanish Ranchero?
noun. (US, of Mexico) A rancher or herdsman; a peasant employed on a ranch or rancho. noun. (US, of Mexico) The owner and occupant of a ranch or rancho.
What is the average farm size in Mexico?
It is very clear that larger farms are concentrated in northern Mexico. All the states along the US border have average farm sizes in excess of 100 hectares. At the other extreme, a ring of states in central Mexico (centered on the Federal District) have average farm sizes that are below 5 hectares.
How do say no in Spanish?
The Basics of Saying “ No ” in Spanish No is no. The pronunciation is almost exactly the same, but in Spanish, the “o” sound is shorter. In English, the “ no ” has many intonations and fluctuations (nooO, nOo, noOo).
What’s another word for delicious?
How do you say delicious?
Beyond “ Delicious ”
- Tastes great! Eating something delicious right now?
- Really good! Here’s something else you could say instead of delicious.
- Wow, [this food] is amazing! If something tastes better than you expected, you could use the word wow to express your surprise.
What is the formal word for you in Spanish?
In Spanish there are two ways of saying ” you “: There’s the informal form, tú and the more formal usted (often abbreviated as Ud.)
What is your name in Spanish?
What’s your name? = ¿Cómo te llamas?