- 1 How do I enable console in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 2 How do you cheat on farming simulator?
- 3 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 Do people actually play Farming Simulator?
- 5 How do I use FS19 commands?
- 6 What makes the most money in farming simulator?
- 7 What is the most profitable animal in fs19?
- 8 Is fs19 cotton worth it?
- 9 Will there be a Farming Simulator 2020?
- 10 Will there be a Farming Simulator 2021?
- 11 Does Farming Simulator 19 teach you how do you farm?
How do I enable console in Farming Simulator 2019?
Farming Simulator 19 – How to Enable The Developer Console
- Browse and open Documents/My Games/ Farming Simulator 2019.
- There, open the file “game. xml” with the Notepad.
- At the very bottom you will see
line under it will be false change it to true.
How do you cheat on farming simulator?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
Do people actually play Farming Simulator?
Farming Simulator is a long-running video game series played by about a million people. The game’s creator, Giants Software, estimates that as many as a quarter of its players are connected to farming in some way, and around 8-10% are full-time, professional farmers.
How do I use FS19 commands?
Activate in-game console
- Once you have logged into your server as admin type ~ to open the console, double-tap ~ to put the list of commands, you can change the command with TAB.
- You can also type the command you wish to use if you already know it or type help to display a list of commands.
What makes the most money in farming simulator?
You have a variety of jobs to choose from, but the most lucrative ones have to be harvesting and fertilizing jobs. They’re very easy, but if you don’t have the right equipment for them, then you can lease some depending on the job you choose. It’s cheaper than buying it upfront until you can afford it later.
What is the most profitable animal in fs19?
Horses are really high profit animals. You buy them for $5k and sell them for $50k after a few days riding them. They don’t require much machinery either. You have a mod, that will auto riding them.
Is fs19 cotton worth it?
Cotton is a new plant that can be grown in Farming Simulator 19. If you decide to obtain it, it is worth buying a large field (at least 1 ha). The yields are small and the harvester has a very high capacity. The harvester is quite fast and maintenance-free.
Will there be a Farming Simulator 2020?
This year, in particular, was being anticipated as the arrival for Farming Simulator 21, which was expected to be the new “complete” release for PC and consoles. But, Giants has now formally come out with an announcement—FS21 is a no-go for coming out in 2020.
Will there be a Farming Simulator 2021?
Farming Simulator 22 will come to PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Mac and Stadia in Q4 2021. Either on their own, or cooperatively in multiplayer for up to 8 players on consoles and 16 on PC, Mac and Stadia.
Does Farming Simulator 19 teach you how do you farm?
Farming Simulator 19 allows players to perform many of the same chores real farmers do. For example, you can prepare land for planting, harvest crops, fertilize fields, and raise livestock. With Farming Simulator 19, farmers are able to start and operate their dream farm, without any risks.