- 1 Can you automate planting in Minecraft?
- 2 What is the best automatic farm in Minecraft?
- 3 Will villagers put crops in chests?
- 4 Do villagers farm for you?
- 5 How do you get a villager to follow you?
- 6 Can villagers steal your stuff in Minecraft?
- 7 How do you make an automatic melon farm?
- 8 How do you make AFK fish farm?
- 9 How do you make a creeper farm?
Can you automate planting in Minecraft?
Minecraft players can automate and farm all types of resources efficiently. Automatic crop farms rely on villagers to plant seeds and harvest the crops.
What is the best automatic farm in Minecraft?
Minecraft: 15 Simple Automatic Farms That Every Good Home Needs
- 8 Sugar Cane Farm.
- 7 Cactus Farm.
- 6 Pumpkin/Melon Farm.
- 5 Mushroom Farm.
- 4 Bamboo Farm.
- 3 Hostile Mob Farm.
- 2 Honey Farm.
- 1 Wool Farm.
Will villagers put crops in chests?
If there are no other villagers around to give their crops too, or if their inventories are full, Farmer Villagers will deposit carrots, wheat, beetroot and potatoes into nearby chests. When you get chests from quests, the item rarity will usually depend on the chest rarity, with a small chance of upgrading.
Do villagers farm for you?
According to the notes for the 1.8 update, farmer villagers will harvest ready crops and replant them. The farmer will hold the produce (wheat, carrots or potatoes) they harvest for up to 6 stacks then it will fall on the ground.
How do you get a villager to follow you?
If you want a villager to follow you for whatever purpose, build a boat near them. They will get on, and once that happens, all you have to do is drive the boat to your desired location. You can use pistons to raise the height of a boat as it will not move that freely on rough land.
Can villagers steal your stuff in Minecraft?
If a villager dislikes you enough, when you are not looking he will go into a chest nearby, steal some of the stuff, then run away with it. The amount of stuff he steals depends on how much he hates you. And by runaway, he will just go hide in a building.
How do you make an automatic melon farm?
How to Make an Automatic Pumpkin / Melon Farm in Minecraft
- Step One: Get the Resources.
- Step Two: Dig the Hole.
- Step Three: Place the Hoppers and Torches.
- Step Four: Build the Rails.
- Step Five: Place the water.
- Step Six: Till and Plant.
- Step Seven: Place the Pistons.
- Step Eight: Place the Observers.
How do you make AFK fish farm?
How To Make The AFK Fishing Farm
- Dig a 3×1 hole and place your double chest on the left side.
- In the empty space, connect a hopper to the chests, and then place a single fence block on top.
- Dig an additional hole directly in line with the hopper.
- Use your water bucket and place it directly on top of the fence.
How do you make a creeper farm?
You can make a creeper farm by placing a spawning platform in an ocean to maximize spawning rates. Make a 2 block wall and the roof has to be trapdoors.