- 1 Is farming profitable BDO?
- 2 How can I earn more money in BDO?
- 3 How much can you make farming BDO?
- 4 What should I farm for cooking BDO?
- 5 How do I start a BDO farm?
- 6 How do I get a job at BDO?
- 7 How do you farm potatoes in BDO?
- 8 Is AFK fishing worth it BDO?
- 9 What can I AFK in BDO?
- 10 How do BDO workers make money?
Is farming profitable BDO?
Farming is one of the most profitable uses for your Contribution Points, but if you don’t like it, it will just end up being a chore. After spending 100 Contribution on Strong Fences, it can be leveled fairly quick.
How can I earn more money in BDO?
- A lot of silver depending on your spot and clear speed.
- Drop only accessories and armor.
- Rare Items.
- Combat EXP.
- Contribution Points (If you do daily quests)
How much can you make farming BDO?
BDO Farming Profit: Earn 150+ Million per Day.
What should I farm for cooking BDO?
Cooking Ingredients via Farming
- buy Seeds to plant your own food crops.
- costs from 220 silver to 4.5k silver each.
- Carrot Seed. Garlic Seed. Grape Seed. Hot Pepper Seed. Olive Seed. Onion Seed. Pepper Seed. Pumpkin Seed. Strawberry Seed. Sunflower Seed. Withered Acacia Seed. Withered Grape Seed. Withered Sunrise Herb Seed.
How do I start a BDO farm?
To start farming you will need to rent a fence from an NPC using “Contribution points”. Contribution points are earned by completing quests. Contribution points can be seen in the top left along with your Skill points and Energy. You can rent up to 10 farms in TOTAL (eg.
How do I get a job at BDO?
The nearest Work Supervisor can be found by using the NPC Finder button at the top right of the screen. Click on the Pickaxe icon labeled Worker. Talk to the Work Supervisor (R) and find the button labeled Contract Workers. Each time you attempt to hire a worker, it will cost 5 energy and require 1 lodging.
How do you farm potatoes in BDO?
How to Obtain. It can be produced at Bartali Farm, Finto Farm, and Loggia Farm. It can also be obtained by Farming Potato Seeds in a Garden or by Gathering potatoes using bare hands or a Hoe.
Is AFK fishing worth it BDO?
Earning silver in Black Desert can be very easy if you take advantage of AFK Fishing. Auto- fishing will allow you to get richer in the game without having to spend too much time and effort.
What can I AFK in BDO?
Black Desert BDO Things To Do While AFK
- Leveling Strength and Stamina.
- Travel Long Distances.
- Feed Workers and Manage Nodes.
How do BDO workers make money?
Making Even More Money With Workers At this point, you should be getting the gist of the basics. Get contribution points, invest into lodgings and worker nodes, have your workers gather material and occasionally cook some beer for your workers.