- 1 How do you transport seeds?
- 2 How do you transport fertilizer in farming simulator 19?
- 3 How do you store seeds in Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 How do you buy seeds on farming simulator?
- 5 Where do I buy seeds in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 6 Where do I fill my sprayer in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 7 How do you fill the weeder in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 8 How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
- 9 How do you use liquid fertilizer in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 10 How do you reset vehicles in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 11 Can you sell seeds fs19?
- 12 Will there be another farming simulator?
How do you transport seeds?
Bulk-stored seed often is turned— moved from one bin to another—to break up any undesirable hot spots and to equalize the temperature of the seed to prevent translocation of moisture. Better results can be obtained by aer- ating the stored seed —moving the air through it—rather than by moving the seed through the air.
How do you transport fertilizer in farming simulator 19?
Auger wagons are also a good way of transporting fertilizer and seeds, provided that you have enough money to purchase any of them. These wagons are easy to transport. Thanks to a retractable pipe, they can fill any machine. Seed Runner 3755 XL, the cheapest wagon, has the capacity of 8,000l and costs $20,000.
How do you store seeds in Farming Simulator 19?
Re: [FS19] how do you store seeds Buy/rent a seeder/planter with a large seedstorage, fill it up at the shop, drive it back to your farm and unload. Repeat from point 2. Same goes for solid fertilizer with the spreader or liquid fertilizer with a sprayer.
How do you buy seeds on farming simulator?
You can purchase as Seed Bigbag – 1000 l of seeds at the shop for 900 dollars. This is a generic seed bag, meaning it can sow nearly all types of crops (example: the same seed bag can sow both wheat in one field and barley in another field). The Seed Bigbag can be carried by forklifts.
Where do I buy seeds in Farming Simulator 2019?
Go to the shop menu > Objects > Bigbags. The seeds are in that category.
Where do I fill my sprayer in Farming Simulator 2019?
- Purchase pallets of liquid fertilizer at store, pull up to pallets, hit R to refill.
- Purchase the placeable liquid fertilizer tank, pull up to tank, hit R to refill.
How do you fill the weeder in Farming Simulator 2019?
Re: how do i refill my weeder? You only need to fill it if you intend to turn on the seeder component. If you just want to weed, all you need to do is unfold it, lower it, and drag it across the field.
How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
How do you use liquid fertilizer in Farming Simulator 2019?
Once a Sprayer is purchased and attached to a tractor, it must be filled with Liquid Fertilizer at the blue tank at the farm. Simply drive the equipped tractor to the tank and initiate the refill. The full sprayer is then towed to the field.
How do you reset vehicles in Farming Simulator 2019?
Yes. In the map, select the tractor and the cart and choose reset.
Can you sell seeds fs19?
Here you can sell anything you ‘d like, From crop harvest to seeds and fertilizer. Selling prices will fluctuate and show up on the Statistics. The Buildings have automatic lighting. -The Buildings supports “Seasons”, “Courseplay Six” & “MaizePlus”.
Will there be another farming simulator?
04/22/2021 Farming Simulator 22 will come to PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Mac and Stadia in Q4 2021. The game will not only be developed by GIANTS Software – but published, too.