- 1 What are the examples of farming activities?
- 2 What is meant by farming activities explain with examples?
- 3 What are non farming activities give example?
- 4 Which is not farming activity?
- 5 What are the 4 types of farming?
- 6 What are non-farm activities Class 9?
- 7 What is the difference between farming and non farming?
- 8 Is Shopkeeping a non farming activity?
- 9 Which is the main source of earning money in the village Palampur?
- 10 Which of the following is a primary activity?
What are the examples of farming activities?
Farm activities are -Haying, harvesting crops, spraying fields, seeding, tilling fields, breeding cows, vaccinating calves, pasturing livestock, feeding livestock, etc.
What is meant by farming activities explain with examples?
If a man has cows and he feed grass or other fodder to them. So feeding is farming activity. Now, He will take milk from cows. So, here, transporation process is the non- farming activity.
What are non farming activities give example?
Non – farming activities can include various ventures like handicrafts, household as well as non -household small-scale manufacturing, construction, mining, quarrying, repair, transport, community service etc, but of course in the designated rural areas.
Which is not farming activity?
Non farming activities are those which do not include farming as a source of income. These include construction, manufacturing, transporting, communication, trade and mining among others.
What are the 4 types of farming?
1. Subsistence farming:-
- Intensive subsistence farming:-
- Primitive subsistence farming:-
- Shifting cultivation:-
- Commercial grain farming:-
- Commercial mixed farming:-
- Commercial plantation farming:-
What are non-farm activities Class 9?
Non – farm activities are as follows: People have domesticated cows and buffaloes. The milk is sold to the people of Raiganj. Some people are also engaged in small manufacturing units like spinning, weaving, leather making etc. Labourers are generally not hired for small manufacturing units.
What is the difference between farming and non farming?
Farming refers to cultivation of crops while non – farming activities include industries and services. 2. Farming requires farmers to work directly with the land to grow crops. Non – farming activities are not directly related to the land.
Is Shopkeeping a non farming activity?
Dairy, small manufacturing, transport, shopkeeping etc. are the non – farm activities carried out in Palampur.
Which is the main source of earning money in the village Palampur?
Farming is the main production activity in Palampur. 75 per cent of the people who are working are dependent on farming for their livelihood. They could be farmers or farm labourers.
Which of the following is a primary activity?
Activities like mining, farming, hunting, lumbering, and forestry are all parts of the primary sector.