- 1 What is the difference between farming and hybrid base in COC?
- 2 What is farm base?
- 3 What are farming troops in clash of clans?
- 4 Which type of base is best in COC?
- 5 Why are war bases different COC?
- 6 How can I copy my COC base from Internet?
- 7 What does a rushed base mean?
- 8 Can you still farm in clash of clans?
- 9 Where is the most loot in clash of clans?
- 10 What’s the best army in clash of clans?
- 11 What is the best strategy for clash of clans?
What is the difference between farming and hybrid base in COC?
Farming meaning focusing on getting resources i.e gold, elixer, dark elixer. So the base that’s able to protect the resources at it’s best is called farming.
What is farm base?
A farming base is a base used by farmers, thus it typically revolves around defending resources and not caring about trophies.
What are farming troops in clash of clans?
In Clash of Clans, farming is the term for looking at bases with the intention of collecting as much loot as possible, often while using as few resources to do so as possible.
Which type of base is best in COC?
Hybrid bases intend to protect both the player’s trophies and resources at the same time and is the most typical type of base. As such, it draws aspects from both farming and trophy bases. You generally want to protect the Town Hall with your most powerful defenses.
Why are war bases different COC?
War Base is kept seperate from your Home Village because you need to protect your Town Hall in Clan Wars while you can still have a Farming Base as your Home Village.
How can I copy my COC base from Internet?
Go to clan search, Mark your targeted TH Player and join the clan. Once you Join it, Visit the player”s base then you will find Copy Layout Button at the top right-hand side, Click on that, save it and Join your Clan back.
What does a rushed base mean?
A rushed base is by definition a base that has a very low upgrade level of buildings and troops compared to the possible level the Town Hall you’re having is allowing you to have.
Can you still farm in clash of clans?
Since Clash of Clans has several systems in place to try to prevent farming, it requires manipulating some things in your favor. Farming is based both on trophies and your Town Hall level.
Where is the most loot in clash of clans?
Whether you are talking about storage loot or collector loot, the best loot is in the middle trophy range for your TH level: where ever you’d end up with a normal base layout if you didn’t play for a few weeks. If you drop too many trophies, you’ll end up amongst the loot -desert of goblin-knifers and Barchers.
What’s the best army in clash of clans?
Here are ten of the most popular and devastating Clash of Clans attacks that you can use to dominate your opponents.
- 1 King/Queen/Healers/Golems/Wiz.
- 2 Drags/P.E.K.K.A.s/Healers/Giants.
- 3 Giants/Gobs/Archers.
- 4 Golems/Wiz/P.E.K.K.A.s.
- 5 Golems/Valks/Hog Riders.
- 6 Balloons/Archers.
- 7 Giants/Wiz/Healers.
- 8 Giants/Wiz/Loons.
What is the best strategy for clash of clans?
10 tips and tricks that will help you win ‘ Clash of Clans ‘
- Upgrade collectors and mines.
- Don’t break your shield.
- Join a clan.
- Upgrade defences.
- Upgrade troops.
- Use cheap attacks, such as “Barch.”
- Put the Town Hall outside the walls. Max Slater-Robins / BI.
- And finally, be patient. Max Slater-Robins / BI.