- 1 What does farming mean on COC?
- 2 What is a FWA clan?
- 3 Is farming good in COC?
- 4 What’s the longest upgrade in COC?
- 5 What is loot COC?
- 6 How do you become a clan in FWA?
- 7 How many points is a war base?
- 8 What is Orange League in COC?
- 9 Where is the best loot in COC?
- 10 What’s the best army in clash of clans?
- 11 How is COC loot calculated?
- 12 How can I get gold in COC?
What does farming mean on COC?
In Clash of Clans, farming is the term for looking at bases with the intention of collecting as much loot as possible, often while using as few resources to do so as possible.
What is a FWA clan?
Farm War Alliance ( FWA ) is a group of 800+ clans that sync the start of their wars at the same time to try and match each other in war. When two war farming clans match, each side maintains easy to beat war bases.
Is farming good in COC?
This is widely considered to be the ideal range for farming, as it allows you to get significant amounts of resources without coming across enemies who are too powerful. If you have very good troops and a strong base you can climb up to 2000-2500 trophies because there you usually find more loot especially dark elixir.
What’s the longest upgrade in COC?
The longest upgrades is TH13 Upgrade – 18 days. The CC and the eagle also takes 18 days to get to max level. 14 days is the longest upgrade time. Many upgrades for TH11 are at this duration.
What is loot COC?
In Clash of Clans, attackers can steal a portion of your total stored loot in a raid. That amount varies depending on the defender’s and attacker’s Town Hall levels and how much loot the defender has in storage.
How do you become a clan in FWA?
So in order to join FWA you will need a minimum clan size of 40. To start the process you must have 30 bases and try to have all players set their farm bases up. ✔️This is where clans ready to join apply. ❗️To start the application process you need to be at least 75% ready.
How many points is a war base?
A war base counts as 3 offending points.
What is Orange League in COC?
Overview. The Orange League is a group of about 1000 Chinese-speaking clans in the mobile game. Clash of Clans. In Clash, clan wars are 2-day events where clans are randomly matched up against. each other to war.
Where is the best loot in COC?
Whether you are talking about storage loot or collector loot, the best loot is in the middle trophy range for your TH level: where ever you’d end up with a normal base layout if you didn’t play for a few weeks. If you drop too many trophies, you’ll end up amongst the loot -desert of goblin-knifers and Barchers.
What’s the best army in clash of clans?
Here are ten of the most popular and devastating Clash of Clans attacks that you can use to dominate your opponents.
- 1 King/Queen/Healers/Golems/Wiz.
- 2 Drags/P.E.K.K.A.s/Healers/Giants.
- 3 Giants/Gobs/Archers.
- 4 Golems/Wiz/P.E.K.K.A.s.
- 5 Golems/Valks/Hog Riders.
- 6 Balloons/Archers.
- 7 Giants/Wiz/Healers.
- 8 Giants/Wiz/Loons.
How is COC loot calculated?
The amount of loot available and the loot cap of the storages is based on your current Town Hall level. Lower Town Hall levels offer a highest percentage of loot, but higher levels of Town Hall offer a much bigger cap, increasing the amount of loot available every time you upgrade your Town Hall.
How can I get gold in COC?
- upgrade your troops to the max (to get the loot)
- upgrade your defense to the max (to keep your resources)
- and then pick attacking base wisely (to be efficient with the use of your resources in your troop)
- pick suitable trophy range: for town hall 7, it should be around 1000-1350 trophies.