What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Can you make silage from straw?
To make straw silage, fresh plants are tightly packed in the airtight container, and the sugar contained in the raw materials is converted into organic acids (mainly lactic acid) via the anaerobic fermentation of microorganisms (mainly lactobacillus).
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.
What is the most profitable crop fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
Can you sell a field in fs17?
1. Mod will allow you in Farming Simulator 2017 to sell and buy the field without deliberation, not close to the selected points of the field. With the help of the key, you can select the next / previous field for purchase or sale, open the sales manager.
What is silage good for in farming sim?
About. Silage can be used a feed for cows or can be sold at a sell point or to the biogas plant. It is very profitable and there’s lots of ways to make it. Silage is also a primary component in Total Mixed Ration but can be fed to cows directly too.
Where can I unload forage wagon?
Both Grass and Straw can be sold at another unloading point, a special barn at your farm. This barn has an open door on one side, with Straw spread out in front of it. To unload into this selling point, you will need to back the Loading Wagon right into the door, until you get the option to unload.