- 1 How does science and technology affect agriculture?
- 2 What is a disadvantage of using modern technology in farming?
- 3 How does improvement in farming technology influences the crop cultivation?
- 4 What are 3 examples of technology used in agricultural areas?
- 5 What is the important role of science and technology in agriculture?
- 6 What are the merits and demerits of modern farming?
- 7 What is the disadvantages of modern technology?
- 8 What are modern methods of farming?
- 9 How can technology help farmers?
- 10 What is the impact of technology?
- 11 How does technology increase food production?
- 12 What is the new technology in agriculture?
- 13 Which country has the best agricultural technology?
- 14 Which agriculture is most profitable?
How does science and technology affect agriculture?
Science and technology have led to increased productivity that is why the impact of science and technology on agriculture cannot be overemphasized. Farmers can now increase their productivity through hybrid seeds as well as some other new technologies and discoveries.
What is a disadvantage of using modern technology in farming?
One of the worst disadvantages of technology in agriculture is, it reduces the fertility of the soil. By the excessive usage of technology, the soil of the fields damage and reduce fertility. The fertilizers and chemicals can increase the production rate but slowly it damages soil fertility.
How does improvement in farming technology influences the crop cultivation?
With advances in technology, farmers can more efficiently produce more with less manpower, aiming increased yields while using fewer inputs. However, advancements in agriculture technology are an important contributor to a more sustainable agriculture system that promotes continuous improvement and less resource use.
What are 3 examples of technology used in agricultural areas?
Today’s agriculture routinely uses sophisticated technologies such as robots, temperature and moisture sensors, aerial images, and GPS technology.
What is the important role of science and technology in agriculture?
The role of science and technology in the quest for the best method of improving the yield of crops, protecting crops against diseases and pest, making livestock healthy all the time, designing the best method of crops storage and even helping in predicting the climate conducive for agricultural practice can not be
What are the merits and demerits of modern farming?
There has been an increase in the use of chemical fertilisers and pesticides to try to improve crop yields and farmers profits. Advantages and disadvantages of modern chemicals.
|Increased crop yield as fertiliser makes crops grow better||Increased river pollution due to chemical run-off|
What is the disadvantages of modern technology?
And the problem with the technology is that it sometimes failed and didn’t work properly, and it takes a lot of time to recovery. It’s very dangerous for people. They can lose money, privacy, and even the lives of people. So, these are the disadvantages of modern technology on youth for society.
What are modern methods of farming?
What Are The Modern Ways Of Farming?
- Monoculture: Although this method is a modern method, it is also one of the conservative means of farming.
- Chemical pest control: Pests are any living creatures that cause harm to your farm produce.
- Genetic Manipulation:
- Application of Inorganic Fertilizer:
How can technology help farmers?
Soil sampling data can assist farmers with knowing the expected yield on their farm, efficient use of fertilizers and pesticides which can reduce their input cost.
What is the impact of technology?
Technology affects the way individuals communicate, learn, and think. It helps society and determines how people interact with each other on a daily basis. Technology plays an important role in society today. It has positive and negative effects on the world and it impacts daily lives.
How does technology increase food production?
By using tech to improve processing and packaging, it can improve the shelf life and safety of food. The use of machines in the food industry also ensures quality and affordability. By using machines, it drives down the costs of keeping the food fresh and increases productivity.
What is the new technology in agriculture?
GIS software and GPS agriculture. Satellite imagery. Drone and other aerial imagery. Farming software and online data.
Which country has the best agricultural technology?
Top Agricultural Producing Countries in World
- China. China has 7% of the arable land and with that, they feed 22% of the world’s population.
- United States. The United States is known for its agriculture science and provides some advanced agriculture technology in the world.
Which agriculture is most profitable?
Here are the Most Lucrative Agriculture Business Ideas:
- Agricultural Farm.
- 10 Most Profitable Livestock Farming Business Ideas.
- Vermicompost Organic Fertilizer Production.
- Dried Flower Business.
- Fertilizer Distribution Business.
- Organic Farm Green House.
- Poultry Farming.
- Mushroom Farming Business.