- 1 How much gold do you get from WoD raids?
- 2 What raids give you the most gold?
- 3 How much gold do you get from Blackrock Foundry?
- 4 How long does it take to get 100k gold in WoW?
- 5 Are old raids worth doing in wow?
- 6 What raids drop mounts?
- 7 Can you solo Mists of Pandaria raids?
- 8 Where can I farm Transmog?
- 9 Is it worth farming old raids for gold?
- 10 How often can I do Blackrock Foundry?
- 11 Is it hard to get gold in WoW?
- 12 How fast can you farm gold in WoW?
How much gold do you get from WoD raids?
In WoD you want to run the raids on LFR. This saves you a ton of time compared to the other methods. As long as you have a rank 2 garrison you can queue from your garrison. You should get about 6500 gold in 46 minutes, which isn’t amazing, but you do get appearances and other goodies.
What raids give you the most gold?
- Throne of Thunder 25H (Mists of Pandaria) Location: Isle Of Thunder (northwest of Kun-Lai Summit, Pandaria)
- Firelands 25H (Cataclysm) Location: Mount Hyjal, Kalimdor (Azeroth)
- Blackwing Descent 25H (Cataclysm)
- MoGu’shan Vaults 25H (Mists of Pandaria)
- Trial of the Crusader 25H (Wrath of the Lich King)
How much gold do you get from Blackrock Foundry?
|A Timeless Question (Timeless Isle)||55g/day|
|Blackrock Foundry (LFR)||550g/week|
|Blackrock Foundry (Normal)||550g/week|
|Blackrock Foundry (Heroic)||550g/week|
How long does it take to get 100k gold in WoW?
WoW Tokens are currently fluctuating in price between around 80,000 and 100,000 gold, so it should take you around 4-5 hours of farming to earn a token. For purposes of this article, we’ll assume you can farm 20,000 gold worth of herbs in an hour and that a token costs 100,000 gold.
Are old raids worth doing in wow?
Short answer: no. Old raids are really only good for transmogs & vanity items now.
What raids drop mounts?
Raid Boss Drops
- Ashes of Al’ar. Kael’thas Sunstrider in The Eye, Tempest Keep.
- Azure Drake. Malygos in Eye of Eternity.
- Black Drake. Sartharion in The Obsidian Sanctum (N 10)
- Blue Drake.
- Twilight Drake.
- Grand Black War Mammoth [Alliance]
- Grand Black War Mammoth [Horde]
- Onyxian Drake.
Can you solo Mists of Pandaria raids?
Yup. You can solo heroic 25 man MoP raids.
Where can I farm Transmog?
The ogre cave in Tanaris, Zul Farak, Uldaman, and AQ are good places to start. There’s no ” best” place, there are places with expensive loot, but farming one will saturate market quickly. Don’t forget the less often farmed instances.
Is it worth farming old raids for gold?
This is probably the big question. Is it worth your time to farm old raids in WoW for gold? On a value for time basis and if you are just out for the gold, the answer is a resounding no. You can almost do anything else in WoW, and it will net you significantly more gold.
How often can I do Blackrock Foundry?
You can run each difficulty, once per week. So once on normal, once on heroic, and once on mythic.
Is it hard to get gold in WoW?
There is no need to buy gold from gold sellers in World of Warcraft. It’s very easy to earn gold. You can even use Blizzard’s in-game store to buy tokens with real-life money which you can sell for gold. If Blizzard finds out you are obtaining gold from a gold seller, then you will get banned.
How fast can you farm gold in WoW?
In total, you can make around 2000 to 2500 for a short run, and around 6000 to 6500 for a full run, which will take around 7 minutes per run.