- 1 How do I level up fast in MapleStory 2?
- 2 How do I level up fast in MapleStory?
- 3 Is MapleStory 2 dead?
- 4 Is MapleStory Worth Playing 2021?
- 5 How do I increase my legion rank?
- 6 How long does it take to level in MapleStory?
- 7 What is max level in MapleStory?
- 8 How do you fight horntail?
- 9 What level is easy Zakum?
- 10 Why is MapleStory 2 dead?
- 11 Is MapleStory 2 coming back?
- 12 Is MapleStory Still Alive 2020?
- 13 Why is MapleStory so popular?
- 14 What happened to MapleStory?
- 15 How many people play MapleStory?
How do I level up fast in MapleStory 2?
Maplestory 2 Leveling Guide Tips and Tricks
- Get an Experience booster and Pine Mushroom Stew if you can.
- Leave Binoculars for after level 50, they give 400k experience which makes your grind from level 50 to 60 a lot faster.
- If you have to afk, turn on Auto Fishing/Music.
- Do highest level dungeon for most experience.
How do I level up fast in MapleStory?
Right now, the fastest way to level up at the start is to go through the 3 starting theme dungeons: Ellinel, Gold Beach, and Riena. You can get all the way to level 60 in a blink of an eye here, as the exp and quest rewards scale with your level.
Is MapleStory 2 dead?
End of service. On March 18, 2020, MapleStory 2 Japan and West’s management team announced that the game’s Japanese and Global services respectively would be closed permanently as of May 27, 2020. The game continues service in Korea and China.
Is MapleStory Worth Playing 2021?
Whether Maplestory is worth playing in 2021 or not depends entirely on your preferences. We recommend you give it a try if you’re curious, as the game now allows you to quickly experience a wide range of its content.
How do I increase my legion rank?
Each tier is sub-divided into five ranks. The higher rank you achieve, the more Legion Members you can assign to the Synergy Grid. Once your character level sum is high enough, you can increase your Legion ranking by paying a fee of Legion Coins. You can earn Legion Coins by participating in the Legion Raid!
How long does it take to level in MapleStory?
Some take years, but if you play like twice a week like me, it should take less than 9 months. This also varies though since I play for 90 minutes each time, while other people could play for 4 hours +. I’d say 30-40 hours total on a brand new character (no funding).
What is max level in MapleStory?
The maximum level is 275.
How do you fight horntail?
Tips for Killing Horntail
- Bring at least 300-600 potions if this is your first time.
- Do not attack Horntail’s arms until you are ready to destroy it.
- There is an order that you must follow when you kill Horntail.
- Until you attack the left arm, the left arm will not attack or seduce you.
What level is easy Zakum?
Easy Zakum can be taken on at level 50.
Why is MapleStory 2 dead?
Nexon to close down MapleStory 2 global servers this spring The shutdown is ultimately due to the fact that the game, and its more recent rework, have failed to live up to expectations and will see the global servers, website, forums, and Discord server for MapleStory 2 turned off later this spring.
Is MapleStory 2 coming back?
The MapleStory franchise has been one of Nexon’s more notable properties with its MMO world of cartoonish and lighthearted aesthetic. According to the statement written by the developers, service will be discontinued and shut down completely on March 27, 2020.
Is MapleStory Still Alive 2020?
MapleStory is still alive and kicking.
Why is MapleStory so popular?
One of the main features that made Maplestory so addicting was the unique chat system where you could communicate with your entire buddy list at the same time. It was like having a conversation with all your friends at the same time. It’s a lot easier grinding experience when you have a nice conversation going.
What happened to MapleStory?
Maplestory is still very much alive and servers like Bera and Reboot hold large amounts of players. But to focus on the decline of Maplestory over its entire lifespan was caused during a series of updates that led to the rework of gaining experience.
How many people play MapleStory?
According to MMO Population, Maplestory has managed to grow its number of players significantly over the last five years by releasing major updates and collaborations. MMO Population estimates that Maplestory as of January 2021 has around 285 thousand daily players.