- 1 What is modern farming method answer?
- 2 What are the modern ways of farming?
- 3 What are modern farming methods Class 9?
- 4 Why is modern farming?
- 5 What are disadvantages of modern farming?
- 6 What are the different methods of farming?
- 7 What are 3 types of farming?
- 8 What is the best method of farming?
- 9 What is the best way of farming?
- 10 What is the difference between traditional and modern method of farming?
- 11 What is multiple cropping system class 9?
- 12 What is the work of farmer with 1 hectare land?
- 13 What are advantages of modern farming?
- 14 What are the benefits of modern farming method?
What is modern farming method answer?
Modern farming methods refer to the agricultural production system characterized by the high inputs of capital, labour, heavy usage of farm machinery such as threshers, harvesters, winnowing machine, heavy usage of technology such as selective breeding, pesticides, chemical fertilizers and insecticides.
What are the modern ways of farming?
What Are The Modern Ways Of Farming?
- Chemical pest control:
- Genetic Manipulation:
- Application of Inorganic Fertilizer:
What are modern farming methods Class 9?
Modern farming method: Modern farming method means the use of HYV seeds, tube wells for irrigation, chemical fertilisers, pesticides, machineries like tractors and threshers to increase the agricultural production. Modern farming methods require the farmer to start with more cash than before.
Why is modern farming?
Modern farming practices allow farmers to increase productivity while decreasing environmental impact. Modern agriculture is driven by continuous improvement, using technology, digital tools and data to do so.
What are disadvantages of modern farming?
- water retaining capacity of the soil decreases.
- pesticides may kill useful insects.
- money spent on agriculture increases.
- it is not sustainable.
- they pollute the environment.
What are the different methods of farming?
Types of farming include subsistence farming, mixed farming, nomadic herding, commercial plantation, livestock rearing, etc. Farming involves rearing animals and growing crops for raw materials and food. It is an important part of agriculture, which began thousands of years ago.
What are 3 types of farming?
Farming are three types:-
- Intensive subsistence farming:-
- Primitive subsistence farming:-
- Shifting cultivation:-
- Commercial grain farming:-
- Commercial mixed farming:-
- Commercial plantation farming:-
What is the best method of farming?
10 Sustainable Agriculture Methods and Farming Practices
- Hydroponics and Aquaponics.
- Urban agriculture.
- Agroforestry and food forests.
- Polycultures and crop rotation.
- Heirloom and older varieties.
- Natural animal raising.
- Natural pest management.
- Mulching and manual weed control.
What is the best way of farming?
Over decades of science and practice, several key sustainable farming practices have emerged—for example:
- Rotating crops and embracing diversity.
- Planting cover crops.
- Reducing or eliminating tillage.
- Applying integrated pest management (IPM).
- Integrating livestock and crops.
- Adopting agroforestry practices.
What is the difference between traditional and modern method of farming?
For example, in modern farming field is plowed by tractors. Further, many machines like harvesters, seed drills, threshers are used in later stages of production. Traditional farming is more environmental friendly as less water is required for irrigation and natural fertilizers are used.
What is multiple cropping system class 9?
Answer: Multiple cropping is the most common way of increasing production on a given piece of land. When more than one crop in grown on a piece of land during the year, it is known as multiple cropping system. All the farmers in Palampur grow at least two main crops and grow potatoes as their third crop.
What is the work of farmer with 1 hectare land?
The farmer with a small land of 1 hectare needs less capital to prepare his land. He uses traditional seeds, animals to plough, less labour, no machines, less chemical fertilisers or manure. He does irrigation manually and is helped by his family members to do the work of harvesting.
What are advantages of modern farming?
What are the advantages of using modern farming methods?
- Increase in production.
- Enhanced productivity.
- Improvement in living standards of farmers.
- Growth of economy n country.
- Good quality of produce.
What are the benefits of modern farming method?
- Modern machines can reduce efforts of farmers.
- It can reduce the production time.
- It is used to supply water to the crops.
- Machines are useful for sowing the seeds.
- It is chemical pest control.
- Improves fertility of the soil.
- Increase the price and demand of the products.
- Reduce the impact on the ecosystem.