- 1 How long does it take for crops to grow in farming simulator 17?
- 2 How do you fertilize fields in Farming Simulator 19?
- 3 How do you fertilize a farm?
- 4 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 Do you have to cultivate after every harvest fs19?
- 6 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 7 What can you do on Farming Simulator 17?
- 8 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 19?
How long does it take for crops to grow in farming simulator 17?
The first growth cycle starts at 6:40am when you start the game. After that the growth cycles are every 5:20 on fast, every 6:40 on normal, or 13:20 on slow. Growth is suspended when you do a mission, so the times will be delayed by however long you spend doing missions.
How do you fertilize fields in Farming Simulator 19?
Oilseed radish is the cheapest and simplest method of fertilization. Use a seeder to plant the radish. When it grows, use a cultivator (preferably with a seeded) to destroy the radish that will enrich the soil.
How do you fertilize a farm?
Tips for applying fertilizer correctly and efficiently
- Right source. Match your fertilizer type to crop needs.
- Right time. Make nutrients available when crops need them.
- Right rate. Match the amount of nutrient to crop needs and make decisions based on soil nutrient supply and plant demand.
- Right place.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
Do you have to cultivate after every harvest fs19?
Once you have harvested certain crops like maize, beet, reed and potatoes, you must plow the field otherwise the land’s yield will be reduced. Check the condition of the land after each harvest. Once the land has been plowed, you do not need to cultivate it afterwards, you can directly jump to sowing.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
What can you do on Farming Simulator 17?
Harvest many types of crops, including for the first time sunflowers and soy beans. Take care of your livestock – cows, sheep, chickens and now pigs – take part in forestry, and sell your products to expand your farm! Transport your goods with trucks and trailers, or load and drive trains to reach your destination.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 19?
You can sleep on your farm without taking into account the time related with anticipation of the harvest. You can use the fast timescale option ( sleep ) at night, if you have the Farm House building- at dusk you can get inside and go to sleep. Keep on mind that the time of your sleep is set manually.