- 1 How can I farm fast in BDO?
- 2 How do you Powerlevel farming?
- 3 Where can I get a fence in BDO?
- 4 How do I get a job at BDO?
- 5 How does BDO 2020 make money?
- 6 Where can I grind BDO 2020?
- 7 Where can I farm in BDO?
- 8 How can I recover my stamina in BDO?
- 9 What do workers do on farms BDO?
- 10 Who is the highest level in BDO?
- 11 What is max level in BDO?
- 12 Where can I farm skill points in BDO?
How can I farm fast in BDO?
Best Place to Farm
- Temperature: % growth every 5 minutes.
- Humidity: % chance of your plants getting blighted every 5 minutes.
- Water: without water your Moisture bar will lower.
- Fertilizer: +20% growth rate (1 hour for a full bar)
- Growth: at 100%, you can Harvest or Breed the crop.
How do you Powerlevel farming?
Its easy, just time consuming. So, your goal for the fastest farming exp should be to get as much pruning in as possible, sacrificing everything else for this. The best way to do that is to grow crops outside their temperature/humidity tolerances.
Where can I get a fence in BDO?
Most fences are rented from NPC for contribution points (CP) but Jemkas in Northern Guard Camp gives you a Shabby Fence for free as quest reward once you hit Gathering: beginner (6) or finished the “Go to the Northern Heidel Quarry” quest.
How do I get a job at BDO?
The nearest Work Supervisor can be found by using the NPC Finder button at the top right of the screen. Click on the Pickaxe icon labeled Worker. Talk to the Work Supervisor (R) and find the button labeled Contract Workers. Each time you attempt to hire a worker, it will cost 5 energy and require 1 lodging.
How does BDO 2020 make money?
Black Desert Online Best Ways To Earn Silver
- 1 Number 5: Horse Breeding.
- 2 Number 4: Fishing.
- 3 Number 3: Trade Runs.
- 4 Number 2: Life Skills.
- 5 Number 1: Grinding.
Where can I grind BDO 2020?
Best Grinding Spots
- Recommended Grinding Spots For Newer Players.
- Star’s End 261+ AP, 309+ DP.
- Sycraia Underwater Ruins 269+ AP, 330+ DP.
- Abandoned Monastery 269+ AP, 330+ DP.
- Kratuga 245+ AP. 309+ DP.
- Hystria Ruins 245+ AP, 301+ DP.
- Aakman 245+ AP, 301+ DP.
- Manshaum Forest 230+ AP, 258+ DP.
Where can I farm in BDO?
I would personally recommend placing your farm in Velia if possible due to it’s convenience and high groundwater value as well as great crate bonus rates and workshops. But Heidel and Calpheon are also good locations for most crops.
How can I recover my stamina in BDO?
Your workers will run out of energy after a while depending on their stamina stat. You will have to feed them specific items to replenish their stamina. You can buy these items in the Consumables > Food section in the Central Market or you can craft them yourself.
What do workers do on farms BDO?
In order to send workers to the garden, you need to click the fence icon on top left of the screen and use the menu to assign workers at the designated garden. Once you are finished assigning workers, they start managing crops by automatically pruning or killing insects, allowing crops to grow at a steady pace.
Who is the highest level in BDO?
Earlier the Max level that a player could attain was 63, reached by a player in Korea. Recently the developers have increased the Black Desert Online max level to 70.
What is max level in BDO?
Black Desert Level Cap There is no level cap in Black Desert Online. However, there is what people call a “soft cap”, where it gets to be nearly impossible to obtain a certain level.
Where can I farm skill points in BDO?
Locations For Farming Skill Points
- Polly Forest. Polly’s Forest is located at the left of Grana, and it runs between the Weenie Cabin down to the Looney Cabin.
- Fadus Habitat.
- Sausan Garrison and Shultz Guard.
- Gahaz Bandits.
- Desert Naga Temple.