- 1 How do you get a milk tank in FS14?
- 2 How do you load bales on Farming Simulator 14?
- 3 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 How do you make chaff in Farming Simulator 14?
- 6 How do you make straw bales in Farming Simulator 14?
- 7 What is the use of fuel trailer in FS 14?
- 8 What is the meaning of Bale tools?
- 9 How do you pick up bales on farming simulator?
- 10 How do you pick up hay in Farming Simulator 16?
How do you get a milk tank in FS14?
Drop off the hay bales at the cowshed. As long as your animals are fed, you will receive Milk, which is stored in a milk tank that will appear next to the shed.
How do you load bales on Farming Simulator 14?
Re: FS14 How do i pickup hay bales You’ll need the auto-stacker from the store. Once you have it hook it to a tractor then activate it. On the right side a ramp will drop, just get the bales to hit that ramp and it should automatically pick them up.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
How do you make chaff in Farming Simulator 14?
The chaff is made by using a Krone BiG X 1100 (By chopping corn.)
How do you make straw bales in Farming Simulator 14?
Straw can be found as a waste dragged by trails produced from any combine harvester. The player requires the Krone Bigpack to produce Straw bales and the Arcusin Autostack FS 63-72 to retrieve them.
What is the use of fuel trailer in FS 14?
Specifications. This mobile fuel tank allows you to refuel vehicles directly on the field. This saves you precious time you’d spend otherwise driving to the next gas station and back.
What is the meaning of Bale tools?
A baler or hay baler is a piece of farm machinery used to compress a cut and raked crop (such as hay, cotton, flax straw, salt marsh hay, or silage) into compact bales that are easy to handle, transport, and store.
How do you pick up bales on farming simulator?
To collect bales (cubic ones), you can use two machines:
- Arcusin ForStack 8.12 – after collecting three bales, unload them wherever you want (vertically). This will make the loading process much easier.
- Arcusin FSX 63.72 – can collect up to 16 bales and transport them to any spot.
How do you pick up hay in Farming Simulator 16?
To collect the Bales, you have to use the Arcusin FS 63-72, an auto-stacker which will pick up your Straw Bales. When you have all the Straw Bales in your Wagon, you may dump them to your Cow Shed as their Fodder.