- 1 How do I get better at Csing?
- 2 How much CS should you have at 10 minutes?
- 3 How much farm is a kill worth?
- 4 How many minions equal a kill?
- 5 Is ADC the weakest role?
- 6 How can I be a good ADC?
- 7 How can I improve my creep score?
- 8 What is the highest Cs per minute?
- 9 How much CS should you have at 30 minutes?
- 10 How much is perfect Cs?
How do I get better at Csing?
The best way to get better at csing is going into practice mode every day before you start ranking and cs for 2 minutes using only auto attacks, then csing for 2 more minutes using abilities (while managing Mana).
How much CS should you have at 10 minutes?
The numbers you should have in mind when you ‘re killing creeps should be +/-8 CS per minute. Usually at the 10th minute you should be at around 80 – 100 CS on your lane.
How much farm is a kill worth?
Kills are worth 300 gold and a single assist is 175 gold.
How many minions equal a kill?
At the 21st minute, a kill is only worth twelve minions, or two minion waves. This relationship keeps growing inversely as the game progresses. To keep up with last hitting simply by scoring frags, one would need to kill an enemy champion worth 300 gold or more every 90 seconds.
Is ADC the weakest role?
ADC is 100% the weakest role in the game.
How can I be a good ADC?
General ADC tips
- Don’t stop farming gold: Whether it’s right from the start of the game or if you see a big minion wave about to be lost to a tower, get there and hoover up all that cash so you can purchase items faster than your opponents.
- Play safe and only go aggressive on engagements you’re sure you can win.
How can I improve my creep score?
How to Improve Creep Score
- Load into a custom game with no runes or masteries or enemies.
- I repeat the above but add an enemy to the lane.
- Same as the above, but I try to harass the enemy champions and get each CS at the same time.
What is the highest Cs per minute?
You need to cs better; unless you play jungle, in which case you need to gank more
|League||cs / min||gold/ min|
How much CS should you have at 30 minutes?
But generally at 30 minutes I would get 250-280 depending on how fast the game is going. Depends on the game and the lane honestly. Ideal world you can have 38 by 5 minutes, 108 (i think) by 10, and over 200 by 20. However you ‘ll often never get this situation.
How much is perfect Cs?
First and foremost, to get around 120 CS at 10 minutes (which is considered ‘ perfect ‘) is not something most players if any hope to achieve in a real game.