- 1 What does fertilizer do in Farming Simulator 14?
- 2 What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
- 3 What can you do in Farming Simulator 15?
- 4 How do you make chaff in Farming Simulator 14?
- 5 How do you take manure in farming simulator 14?
- 6 How do you pick up bales in Farming Simulator 14?
- 7 Is Farming Simulator 19 worth buying?
- 8 What is the most profitable animal in Farming Simulator 19?
What does fertilizer do in Farming Simulator 14?
The fertilizer tank refills your sprayers. The seed pallets provide seeds for your sowing machines and the gas tank provides fuel for your tractors.
What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19: How To Make Money Quickly, Best Tips And
- Buy fields. The fields nearby being worked by AI players can be bought by you.
- Weeding is paramount. You’re a farmer, weeding is absolutely necessary.
- Lease machines.
- But don’t ride on plants.
- Free storage!
What can you do in Farming Simulator 15?
To farm or not to farm When you ‘re not gaming the system, Farming Simulator 15 provides a fairly engrossing simulation experience. Pick any activity for which you own the equipment, and then get to work! Players can harvest wheat, mow grass, chop down trees, raise animals, and much more.
How do you make chaff in Farming Simulator 14?
The chaff is made by using a Krone BiG X 1100 (By chopping corn.)
How do you take manure in farming simulator 14?
Re: Loading manure on FS14 for Android You have to feed with Grass. The Strawbales from Wheat is for the Manure. When you have buy the Manurespreader, you go to south of cowshelter. Ther you find the manure marked point.
How do you pick up bales in Farming Simulator 14?
You’ll need the auto-stacker from the store. Once you have it hook it to a tractor then activate it. On the right side a ramp will drop, just get the bales to hit that ramp and it should automatically pick them up.
Is Farming Simulator 19 worth buying?
Although Giants Software can be admired for its work on the franchise, and catering to fans, Farming Simulator 19 has almost no entertainment value whatsoever for gamers, no matter how open-minded you are.
What is the most profitable animal in Farming Simulator 19?
Horses are really high profit animals. You buy them for $5k and sell them for $50k after a few days riding them. They don’t require much machinery either. You have a mod, that will auto riding them.