- 1 What is the difference between farming and hybrid base in COC?
- 2 What is the best base layout for clash of clans?
- 3 What is hybrid COC?
- 4 Why are war bases different COC?
- 5 Is CoC a dead game?
- 6 What is a dead base?
- 7 Which language in CoC gives more loot?
- 8 How do you farm gems in clash of clans?
- 9 What farming means?
- 10 How can I copy my CoC base from Internet?
- 11 Who is the best clash of clans player?
What is the difference between farming and hybrid base in COC?
Farming meaning focusing on getting resources i.e gold, elixer, dark elixer. So the base that’s able to protect the resources at it’s best is called farming.
What is the best base layout for clash of clans?
‘ Clash of Clans ‘ Builder: Top 10 Layouts You Need to See
- A Stage Layout That Offers Ample Protection for Heroes and Resource Bases.
- A Town Hall 9 Hybrid Base for Clan Wars.
- An Ultimate Town Hall 7 Layout That’s a Good Trophy Base.
- A Town Hall 8 Village Layout That’s Good at Protecting Your Gold Storage.
What is hybrid COC?
Hybrid is a base that protects both the Town Hall and Resources equally well and the Town Hall can be swapped with another building for an easy shield if needed.
Why are war bases different COC?
War Base is kept seperate from your Home Village because you need to protect your Town Hall in Clan Wars while you can still have a Farming Base as your Home Village.
Is CoC a dead game?
Clahs of Clans is NOT dead. Supercell keeps the game being actualized with all kind of things recently, such a great example being the TH12. This new super update brought the Electric Dragon and the and the Siege Machine.
What is a dead base?
Abandoned Bases, often called dead bases, are a rare “treat” in the Clash of Clans realm. They have the opportunity to serve as an oasis of easy Gold and Elixir with other bases seemingly devoid of loot.
Which language in CoC gives more loot?
Originally Answered: Which language is better for high loot in coc? There is no such thing that changing language will give you more loot. This feature has been installed in game to spread it world wide. You use your tatics to get more loot and trophies.
How do you farm gems in clash of clans?
Earn the achievement. You will earn an achievement for clearing obstacles from your village. After clearing five obstacles, you will earn five Gems. When you remove 50 obstacles, you will earn ten Gems. When you remove 500 obstacles, you will earn 20 Gems.
What farming means?
Farming is the act or process of working the ground, planting seeds, and growing edible plants. You can also describe raising animals for milk or meat as farming. Farming is a great way to describe the lifestyle and work of people whose jobs are in the agriculture industry.
How can I copy my CoC base from Internet?
Go to clan search, Mark your targeted TH Player and join the clan. Once you Join it, Visit the player”s base then you will find Copy Layout Button at the top right-hand side, Click on that, save it and Join your Clan back.
Who is the best clash of clans player?
Top Players of Clash of Clans
- George Yao also known as Jorge Yao spent six months as the number 1 ranked player in the world.
- Lee, another high ranking CoC player who asked his name not to be made public said he spend over $5000 on the game.