- 1 What level should you start farming BL2?
- 2 What should I farm in Borderlands 2?
- 3 Where is the best place to farm weapons in Borderlands 2?
- 4 What is the best gun in Borderlands 2?
- 5 What is the highest rarity in Borderlands 2?
- 6 Who is the final boss in Borderlands 2?
- 7 Who is the best character in Borderlands 2?
- 8 Does Midgemong drop legendary?
- 9 Where can I farm legendary loot midgets Borderlands 2?
- 10 How do you cheat in Borderlands 2?
- 11 What is the level cap in Borderlands 2?
- 12 How long does it take to beat Borderlands 2?
What level should you start farming BL2?
In BL2, max level is 72 which is a good time to farm. Again, if you ‘re going to do the overpower levels, I wouldn’t spend a lot of time farming every conceivable weapon, as you ‘ll need to replace them before you hit OP 8.
What should I farm in Borderlands 2?
Borderlands 2 Orange Loot Farming Locations by Area
- Arid Nexus Badlands. 1.1 Bone Head 2.0.
- Arid Nexus Boneyard. 2.1 DJ Hunter Hellquist.
- Bloodshot Stronghold. 3.1 Dan, Lee, Mick, and Ralph.
- The Bunker.
- Caustic Caverns. 5.1 Badass Creepers.
- The Dust. 6.1 Black Queen.
- End of the Line. 7.1 Wilhelm.
- Eridium Blight.
Where is the best place to farm weapons in Borderlands 2?
10 Answers. The best bosses to farm for items are BNK3R, Warrior and Terramorphous. You can’t fast travel to these locations, so what you need to do is kill the boss, quit out of the game and then restart the game.
What is the best gun in Borderlands 2?
The 12 Most Powerful Guns From Borderlands 2 (That We Need To See In 3)
- 1 Norfleet.
- 2 Sand Hawk.
- 3 Rubi (Of Moxxi Fame)
- 4 Baby Maker.
- 5 Interfacer.
- 6 Unkempt Harold.
- 7 Pimpernel.
- 8 World Burn.
What is the highest rarity in Borderlands 2?
Quality varies from white (common), through green (uncommon), blue (rare), and purple (very rare), with the weapon’s stats being boosted more by each increasing rarity level.
Who is the final boss in Borderlands 2?
The Warrior is the final boss in the Borderlands 2 campaign. As such, it is one of the most powerful creatures in the game. You will encounter this creature only in the Vault of the Warrior.
Who is the best character in Borderlands 2?
Best Character For Solo Play in Borderlands 2
- Maya the Siren: If the player focuses on leveling up the proper skill trees, Maya can be nearly impossible to beat for both normal enemies and giant bosses.
- Axton the Commando: One of the more generic first-person shooter characters.
Does Midgemong drop legendary?
Midgemong has a small chance to drop the legendary Torgue assault rifle, KerBlaster. Midgemong will always be flanked by 2 badass marauders (note they will not always spawn directly). The Midge’s voice is the same voice of a badass midget or a midget goliath.
Where can I farm legendary loot midgets Borderlands 2?
Loot Midgets can be found aplenty in the following areas: Frostburn Canyon, Tundra Express, Opportunity, Sawtooth Cauldron, Arid Nexus – Boneyard and Arid Nexus – Badlands. Loot Midgets spawn from the following containers: Regular ammunition chests.
How do you cheat in Borderlands 2?
Enter the Konami code:up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start, at the title screen to unlock Extra Wubs in the gameplay part of the options menu. Extra Wubs literally does nothing.
What is the level cap in Borderlands 2?
The max level in the Borderlands 2 base game is 50, giving you 45 skill points to spend.
How long does it take to beat Borderlands 2?
And now, it nearly perfects it. Borderlands 2 is a huge game. Completing the story while doing only a fraction of the side quests takes about 30 hours.