- 1 Why were new developments in farming technology an important factor?
- 2 Why is agricultural technology important?
- 3 How does the new method in farming helps the farmers?
- 4 What is the impact of technology on agriculture?
- 5 What were the positive and negative effects of the agricultural revolution?
- 6 What did improved farming techniques lead to?
- 7 What are the negative effects of agricultural technology?
- 8 What are three benefits of technology?
- 9 What are the modern technology used in agriculture?
- 10 Which agriculture is most profitable?
- 11 What is the best way of farming?
- 12 What is the best method of farming?
- 13 What is the impact of technology?
- 14 What is the positive impact of science and technology in food and agriculture?
- 15 What is the impact of technology in education?
Why were new developments in farming technology an important factor?
It was important because with new farming technology a lot of farmers lost their jobs as other farmers become more efficient. With this new technology there did not need to be more farms in use. So that brought workforce from the country and into the city and that changed everything. From Agricultural to Industrial.
Why is agricultural technology important?
Importance of Agricultural Technology Higher crop productivity. Decreased use of water, fertilizer, and pesticides, which in turn keeps food prices down. Reduced impact on natural ecosystems. Less runoff of chemicals into rivers and groundwater.
How does the new method in farming helps the farmers?
The modern way of farming is by the use of technological innovations to aid in the farming process. This, in turn, reduces stress on the farmer and increases yield. This method focuses on the use of improved varieties of seeds called hybrid seeds, modern technological equipment and other additives like fertilizers.
What is the impact of technology on agriculture?
As time passed, more technological advances appeared in agriculture. The tractor was introduced, followed by new tillage and harvesting equipment, irrigation and air seeding technology, all leading to higher yields and improved quality of the food and fibre that was grown.
What were the positive and negative effects of the agricultural revolution?
– Positive: There are more people because there is enough food. More ideas can be created and the population can become more diverse. – Negative: More competition for space and resources.
What did improved farming techniques lead to?
Improved farming techniques lead to the division of labor. It allowed people to diversify and not concentrate solely on basic human needs.
What are the negative effects of agricultural technology?
Farmers and others who come in contact with air, water, and soils polluted by chemical fertilizers and pesticides, for example, may face negative health consequences. By degrading components of the ecosystem, these practices affect the health of plants and animals living within the ecosystem.
What are three benefits of technology?
Here are some advantages of technology in our lives:
- Ease of Access to Information. The World Wide Web, abbreviated as www has made the world a social village.
- Saves Time.
- Ease of Mobility.
- Better Communication Means.
- Cost Efficiency.
- Innovation In Many Fields.
- Improved Banking.
- Better Learning Techniques.
What are the modern technology used in agriculture?
Modern farming technology is used to improve the wide types of production practices employed by farmers. It makes use of hybrid seeds of selected variety of a single crop, technologically advanced equipment and lots of energy subsidies in the form of irrigation water, fertilizers and pesticides.
Which agriculture is most profitable?
Here are the Most Lucrative Agriculture Business Ideas:
- Agricultural Farm.
- 10 Most Profitable Livestock Farming Business Ideas.
- Vermicompost Organic Fertilizer Production.
- Dried Flower Business.
- Fertilizer Distribution Business.
- Organic Farm Green House.
- Poultry Farming.
- Mushroom Farming Business.
What is the best way of farming?
Over decades of science and practice, several key sustainable farming practices have emerged—for example:
- Rotating crops and embracing diversity.
- Planting cover crops.
- Reducing or eliminating tillage.
- Applying integrated pest management (IPM).
- Integrating livestock and crops.
- Adopting agroforestry practices.
What is the best method of farming?
10 Sustainable Agriculture Methods and Farming Practices
- Hydroponics and Aquaponics.
- Urban agriculture.
- Agroforestry and food forests.
- Polycultures and crop rotation.
- Heirloom and older varieties.
- Natural animal raising.
- Natural pest management.
- Mulching and manual weed control.
What is the impact of technology?
Technology affects the way individuals communicate, learn, and think. It helps society and determines how people interact with each other on a daily basis. Technology plays an important role in society today. It has positive and negative effects on the world and it impacts daily lives.
What is the positive impact of science and technology in food and agriculture?
Science and technology have led to increased productivity that is why the impact of science and technology on agriculture cannot be overemphasized. Farmers can now increase their productivity through hybrid seeds as well as some other new technologies and discoveries.
What is the impact of technology in education?
Impacts of technology on Education are the following: Easy access to information; easy retention of information, more storage of information, better presentation of information, teaching became more interactive, easy sharing of knowledge and more interest in learning.