- 1 Can you farm escalation protocol?
- 2 Does escalation protocol still drop weapons?
- 3 How do I get escalation protocol armor 2020?
- 4 What is the boss for escalation protocol?
- 5 What escalation protocol bosses drop what weapons?
- 6 How many rounds of escalation protocol are there?
- 7 Is XUR at the Tower?
- 8 Which boss drops Ikelos sniper?
- 9 What is the escalation protocol weapon?
- 10 How do I get EP 2020 weapons?
- 11 How do I get escalation protocol shotgun?
Can you farm escalation protocol?
Destiny 2’s newest endgame activity, Escalation Protocol, has some interesting and powerful loot tied to it. This week’s Escalation Protocol boss can be farmed for weapons if players are coordinated.
Does escalation protocol still drop weapons?
Destiny 2’s Escalation Protocol event despite being out for quite some time, has remained relevant over the years thanks to some solid weapon rewards, and slick looking armor. Escalation Protocol Weapons: Shotgun, SMG, Sniper.
|Boss Name||Possible Ikelos Weapon Drop|
|Kathok, Roar of Xol||SMG|
|Damkath, the Mask||Sniper|
How do I get escalation protocol armor 2020?
How to get Escalation Protocol Armor before it’s too late
- Load into Mars with a Fireteam.
- Activate the incursion site.
- Locate and disable Hive Shadowrifts.
- Kill all Hive bosses.
- Rinse and repeat for all seven waves.
- Kill the final boss.
- Open the chest which will contain one piece of armor.
What is the boss for escalation protocol?
Escalation Protocol Rotation Schedule
|9/22/20 to 9/29/20||Bok Litur, Hunger of Xol||Shotgun, SMG, Sniper Rifle|
|9/29/20 to 10/6/20||Nur Abath, Crest of Xul||Shotgun|
|10/6/20 to 10/13/20||Kathok, Roar of Xol||SMG|
|10/13/20 to 10/20/20||Damkath, The Mask||Sniper Rifle|
What escalation protocol bosses drop what weapons?
- Nur Abath, Crest of Xol can drop the shotgun IKELOS SG v1.0.1.
- Kathok, Roar of Xol can drop the SMG IKELOS SMG v1.0.1.
- Damkath, the Mask can drop the sniper rifle IKELOS SR v1.0.1.
- Both Naksud, the Famine and Bok Litur, Hunger of Xol can drop the shotgun, SMG, or sniper rifles mentioned above.
How many rounds of escalation protocol are there?
There are seven total waves for one run through of the Escalation Protocol, and you’ll always encounter a unique boss fight as part of the seventh and final wave.
Is XUR at the Tower?
Xur is fortunately pretty easy to find this week. You can find him in the Tower over in the Hangar. Run to the right side of the map and run under the building housing Future War Cult. Head to the northern edge of the map and run up the flight of stairs there. 5
Which boss drops Ikelos sniper?
0.1 is a Legendary Submachine gun that can be acquired from Escalation Protocol. The bosses that can drop it are Kathok, Roar of Xol, Naksud, the Famine, and Bok Litur, Hunger of Xol.
What is the escalation protocol weapon?
The IKELOS Shotgun is one of the most highly sought-after weapons in Destiny 2, and it’s only available through the Escalation Protocol. Every weekly reset brings a new boss to Escalation Protocol as well as one of the three weapons (or all three at once).
How do I get EP 2020 weapons?
Three weapons are tied to EP, which can be earned by defeating the boss that spawns in the final wave. The IKELOS SG v1. 0.1 Shotgun, IKELOS SMG v1. 0.1 SMG, and the IKELOS SR v.
How do I get escalation protocol shotgun?
The Ikelos shotgun is a random drop from the final boss in the Escalation Protocol activity. However, it’s only available some weeks. Use this schedule to figure out which weapon drops when. If you kill a boss and it doesn’t drop, you can instantly start the wave over again by reactivating the pillar.